Vols Just Keep Winning

Spurhunter

FB_IMG_1715092871334.jpg

trkhunter

He is the typical Harvey Updyke worshipper. He doesn't even know there is more than one sport. He's literally that stupid.
dumbasses gonna be dumbasses!!! i think stupid is putting it mildly!!! well. bama equals stupid so there we go!! i think hes still trying to figure out how to defend that kick 6 with the auburn tigers a few yesrs ago!!

PillsburyDoughboy

waiting on another dumb response from you!!! bama still sucks and Saban is gone!! it is what it is!!!
ALABAMA Still Sucks ? LOL Just goes to prove that how sensitive yall can be after not being relevant in over 20 years.
Ive only wished Saban a very happy retirement and looked at a very bright future with DeBoer.

Yall bragging about stuff that amounts to participation trophies. Go on with ur badselfs. LOL

trkhunter

ALABAMA Still Sucks ? LOL Just goes to prove that how sensitive yall can be after not being relevant in over 20 years.
Ive only wished Saban a very happy retirement and looked at a very bright future with DeBoer.

Yall bragging about stuff that amounts to participation trophies. Go on with ur badselfs. LOL
ok so you dont have me on ignore. good to know since iv repeatedly attacked your stupid posts with no response from you!!! you and harvey must have been busy!!!! ill say it again louder this time!!! WE DONT GAF ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!!!! its not had for most!!

PillsburyDoughboy

ok so you dont have me on ignore. good to know since iv repeatedly attacked your stupid posts with no response from you!!! you and harvey must have been busy!!!! ill say it again louder this time!!! WE DONT GAF ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!!!! its not had for most!!
Had for most ? Did you go to LSU ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715306543374.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715306543374.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8

PillsburyDoughboy

i apologize i didnt think you could read 4 letter words!!! read these three names. Mike Mike and Dave oh and another Mike i think it was!!!! get ready these days are coming again!!!!!
I accept your apology. Was that so hard ? Trey could learn something from you;)