Vols/Cats score predictions

Spurhunter

You should try to come up with an original post. I have seen the mirror image of that statistic circulating for over a decade now. I am flattered that you thought it to be so profound that you decided to adopt it though. ...although 371 days really isn't as impressive as 15+ years. :)
Nah. I know how much it irritates Bandwagon Nation. I think I'll stick with it. Nice try though.

volboy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-225355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-225355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 45

Spurhunter

Maybe try hours or minutes instead of days. Make it sound more significant(bigger numbers). Most people understand anything less than 365 days (baring a post season matchup)is only 1 game. But you do you.
Since you wanted to be cute the other day and correct someone's grammar, I'll tell you the word is barring. It is not baring. Secondly, I will tell you that I don't need any suggestions on my posts, because they are obviously having the intended effect. Thirdly, I will tell you it has been 372 days since alabama has beaten TENNESSEE in football.

THEdonkey0515

Any way you slice it, Stoops is a good coach. He has done wonders at Ky, and they may a hard time keeping him.
Yeah, his done well with what his had. Be hard to replace that NFL caliber QB at KY. I believe if he stays he will ne no better then 3ed in thr east for the next while.

I know it's won him alot of games, but his offenses is soooo boring so slow. if you have a good run D like Tennessee it doesn't work at all. How many times did KY run it on first and second down last night for a combined 3 yards then have to try and pick up a 3ed and 7+ everyone knew when they was about to run and when they was about to throw almost all game long.

Latest posts