Vol LB Suspended Indefinitely

PalsPal

No excuses for that behavior, ever!

But, what's up with this AFTER he had allegedly taken a knife away from her and refused to leave, only doing so when the roommate came in, but then he comes back and knocks on the door :

The woman said that she let Mohan back in the apartment and that he passed out on the couch

Spurhunter

Let me guess. The "we did not want/need him anyways" post are about to happen. LOL
Who cares if we wanted him or needed him? He's a thug and a criminal. TENNESSEE did the right thing and kicked him off the team, whereas alabama welcomes guys like this with open arms (Jonathan Taylor). Some people have integrity. Some only care about wins.

Spurhunter

No excuses for that behavior, ever!

But, what's up with this AFTER he had allegedly taken a knife away from her and refused to leave, only doing so when the roommate came in, but then he comes back and knocks on the door :

The woman said that she let Mohan back in the apartment and that he passed out on the couch
I read several stories from different news sources and all had different details.

BigRod

Let me guess. The "we did not want/need him anyways" post are about to happen. LOL
hmmm taking abuse against a woman and turning it into some joke? Real mature of you!

IMO, this POS deserves to lose his scholarship and kick the boot from UT. If any other team decides to take him, that'll be real big indicator that they're about the wins and not the reputation.

Chiflyguy

Yep. Imagine how many high school football players would give anything to play for an SEC school and this moron
Yep. Imagine how many high school football players would give anything to play for an SEC school and this moron throws it away.
The ones that drive me nuts are the young kids that go home from school for the summer and get killed doin something stupid.

tnanh

I'd look for this guy to end up at alabama like Jonathan Taylor did after his domestic assault arrest. Little Nicky loves the thugs.

Like Jeremy Banks sorry butt aint still at UT. Some folks shouldn't throw rocks.

Spurhunter

Like Jeremy Banks sorry butt aint still at UT. Some folks shouldn't throw rocks.
Banks was kicked off the team and had to earn his way back on. Kinda like Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones when they were caught with drugs and a stolen gun. Oh wait, Jones and Robinson weren't kicked off the team. They sat out one half against Slippery Rock.

tnanh

Dont think he really did squat to earn his way back. Also, his thug bs was the result of a bunch of penalty yards last year. As I have said before, I am not an Alabama fan but have respect for what they have accomplished.

BamaProud

I'd look for this guy to end up at alabama like Jonathan Taylor did after his domestic assault arrest. Little Nicky loves the thugs.

Why does every thread on this site have to be about Alabama?

THEdonkey0515

Are we really comparing Banks who if I remember correctly was talking and laughing with cop when he made a statement about we shoot at Cops where I'm from in a joking manner. Then was kicked from the team and all activities for like a year right?

To a guy who assaulted and held a girl hostage with a deadly weapon?

Sounds like UT did a good job handling both cases to me

Last edited:

Spurhunter

As I have said before, I am not an Alabama fan but have respect for what they have accomplished.
If your yardstick is winning at all costs, then it's hard not to be impressed. I just can't see how it's right to take a player from another school (in your own conference!) that was kicked off the team for TWO ARRESTS IN THE SAME OFFSEASON. One for theft and one for felony domestic assault! Or how it's right to have 2 players arrested for drugs and a stolen gun, and sitting them for one half and calling it good. Unfortunately few schools care about integrity, academic standards, discipline, and grooming student athletes to be good people. That's mostly in the past.

Latest posts