Harbaugh suspended final 3 games of reg season

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled

Wolverine72

And done on a holiday so they could not fight for a stay. I'm not partial or anything.. UM fan here.
What happened to inocent t until proven guilty... due process....

PillsburyDoughboy

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win. Couldn't happen to a more deserving program. Well, unless it was bama.
Remember the NCAA report from last summer were the listed tge vols program as a cheating culture ?? Quote un- quote? Receipts ?? : )

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't know all of the details but I doubt the B1G would do anything to one of its cash cow programs without substantial evidence. In this case it is not a court of law so there is no jury of your peers. I'm sure that it will be litigated guilty or innocent, and I think that the holiday was a circumstance on timing of the announcement and not a reason. I'm totally neutral on the team and situation since I don't know enough about it, but I have some friends who are Michigan fans who are going through some rough times in their life so I definitely am not wishing ill will in the program. I've always thought that their helmets were kinda cool anyways 😃

In all seriousness, I'm more interested about what this could do to the rankings and playoff picture, win, lose, or draw. Some possibilities to consider:
-How would a 1-loss UM team be treated by the committee if they drop a game while Harbaugh is out? "Well, they lost while their coach was out and he's back now so we'll still let them in since they are back together" Or will it drop them out altogether?
-If they win out will the committee treat them differently due to the accusations, evidence, and subsequent suspensions regardless of win-loss record?
-Could this coaching absence lead to 2-3 losses and a de facto disqualification from the playoffs, and give tOSU the advantage that they've been seeking in both "The Game" and playoff picture?
-Will a tOSU win over a Harbaugh-less team cause the CFP committee to discount that big win… wait, did I actually type that? Strike that from the record as tOSU is a CFP committee darling and gets all of the benefits of the doubt. But Ryan Day will find something to whine about regardless. "Ohio State against the world" and all that

Like I said, I'm not saying that I like it or hate it, but it could have big ripple effects

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I stole these since I dont tweet
IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2647.jpeg
IMG_2648.jpeg

Latest posts