Another Vols LB is drafted

K-dub

In the fifth round I believe. Guess ol Henry didn't get the bama bump when it came to the NFL

Spurhunter

I've never disliked a player more. Watching him cry after losing to TENNESSEE was delightful. But the best of the best was his hype video that became the joke of college football. I hope he gets cut immediately with no signing bonus.

PalsPal

"It just bid-ness"

That video is the epitome of Alabama football arrogance. I get that every team does them, but to use a vital player who "transferred" from your heated rival to narrate it just to twist the knife was blatant "rub your nose in it."

Then to have it backfire so beautifully was so gratifying. That video his crying after the game will go down as two of my favorite memories from that game.

I would really like to also know if there was tampering with his transfer. . It was reported that he was one of the players who took cash from Pruitt, so he bolted when the heat was coming down.

Gravey

If he had stayed at UT he would've been drafted later or maybe not at all.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

😂😂😂

Spurhunter

"It just bid-ness"

That video is the epitome of Alabama football arrogance. I get that every team does them, but to use a vital player who "transferred" from your heated rival to narrate it just to twist the knife was blatant "rub your nose in it."

Then to have it backfire so beautifully was so gratifying. That video his crying after the game will go down as two of my favorite memories from that game.
I wish someone would make a video featuring his hype video followed by the Tennessee playing mocking him in the locker room doing the "it's just biness"bigness. I cannot find the Tennessee player video anywhere.

PillsburyDoughboy

If he had stayed at UT he would've been drafted later or maybe not at all.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

😂😂😂
No doubt.

He lost alot of his playing potential early on at tn. ALABAMA developed him as far as they could and he did well while there but u are correct. Doubt he would have got drafted at all if he would have been a vol. Just look at how many went 3rd and 4th round.

Biggest message that should be sent from this draft for the NIL guys is if you expect to earn in the NFL and get 1st round draft pick money Go to one of the top rated schools like ALABAMA, Georgia or Ohio State.

buckaroo

3rd round aint shaby, proof in the pudding, our 3 and 4 stars over excelled, for the first time in 20 yrs The Vols have a coaching staff

Latest posts