UT fans must be a little nervous.....

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":euyr3px1 said:
No one has mentioned CBJ raise or retention??? Could be interesting if UT has to buy him out like Dooley and Fulmer.

They should of waited to after this season... :)

I might be wrong but didnt Florida have to buyout Mushchamp :roll:

PalsPal

UF still paying him. The raise is just part of the game but you knew that already ;) .

BTW I love the preemptive trash posts since you know what's coming today rofl.

Gravey

I don't agree with pay raises and contract extensions for any coach. When your contract is up we'll do another deal if both parties want to. The parachute clauses when fired are a joke. LSU was gonna pay Miles $15 million but heard on sports talk yesterday morning the president of the university is the one that stepped in and said no.

farmin68

gator-n-buck":16ztx8z9 said:
Spurhunter":16ztx8z9 said:
Why would Tennessee fire the winningest coach in the SEC East (by far)? Jones has over twice as many head coaching wins as the DISTANT second Jim Mcelwain.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :smash: :rotf: :rotf:

GnB, you beat me to it. :mrgreen:

Spurhunter

farmin68":14b4ny27 said:
gator-n-buck":14b4ny27 said:
Spurhunter":14b4ny27 said:
Why would Tennessee fire the winningest coach in the SEC East (by far)? Jones has over twice as many head coaching wins as the DISTANT second Jim Mcelwain.

GnB, you beat me to it. :mrgreen:

How about instead of emojis one of you shoots holes in the facts of my post? Because you can't. It's all true. Farmin68 has trouble with truth though. Still waiting on him to admit his views on the 2 buck limit are idiotic.

wayne

Earlier in the season these folks were still saying Jones had the same record as Dooley. Now he's the winning coach in the SEC East.

farmin68

Spurhunter":3ccmw3g1 said:
gator-n-buck":3ccmw3g1 said:
Spurhunter":3ccmw3g1 said:

How about instead of emojis one of you shoots holes in the facts of my post? Because you can't. It's all true. Farmin68 has trouble with truth though. Still waiting on him to admit his views on the 2 buck limit are idiotic.

Oh, we can shoot holes in your theories all day. There's just no need.. everyone else already sees those holes, and it's a waste of time to explain it to someone who wouldn't understand.
Calling me an idiot? That's funny coming from someone whose opinions are as useful as rubber lips on a woodpecker!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

farmin68

Spurhunter":25zzf9aq said:
It's not a theory moron. He IS the winningest head coach in the SEC east. But facts aren't your strong suit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Armchair Coach / Biologist Plan B: When our dreamed upfuzzy math theories don't work, resort to name calling. Because it's all we have.

farmin68

Spurhunter":2dv3tm2a said:
You've yet to shoot holes in anything I've posted. I'm waiting.

I've already told you I'm not debating This with you On this forum or anywhere else.If you refused to Acknowledge Any of the facts presented by some of the best biologist in the business, you surely aren't going to listen to me. You are just willfully ignorant.That's the end of it. There's no need to bring it up again on a sports forum.

Spurhunter

You also argue that CBJ isn't the winningest coach in the SEC east when he has twice as many wins as any other coach. And I'm willfully ignorant? ??

Latest posts