Saban urges fans to, uh ....., be fans!

buckaroo

I'm a grown man. I don't live vicariously through college kids like you apparently do. I have a life with more important things. I like to watch the games and go to a lot of them but my live doesn't revolve around it.
I've never stormed a field, don't want to, my life don't revolve around football, been a UT fan for 58 yrs, but if the student body is excited enough to congratulate the team??? Whats the big deal

PillsburyDoughboy

I've never stormed a field, don't want to, my life don't revolve around football, been a UT fan for 58 yrs, but if the student body is excited enough to congratulate the team??? Whats the big deal
It seems stupid. I mean beyond stupid. There is security on the field for a reason. A reason State Troopers are basically acting like Secret Service for the coaches for any given team.

It's a matter of coaches, players and yes FAN safety. If you idiots cannot see it that way. Well then you are living up to the L reputation

chris1976

It seems stupid. I mean beyond stupid. There is security on the field for a reason. A reason State Troopers are basically acting like Secret Service for the coaches for any given team.

It's a matter of coaches, players and yes FAN safety. If you idiots cannot see it that way. Well then you are living up to the L reputation
You seem a little salty, everything ok??

buckaroo

It's a matter of coaches, players and yes FAN safety. If you idiots cannot see it that way. Well then you are living up to the L reputatio

Yeah some teams have thug players hitting women almost forgot about that

Latest posts