MLB fans...

Henry

And the Healthcare places where giving it out for free? And paying workers to take it or bounce! millions of workers... Told millions and millions to come take it for free setting up areas all around the US in hospitals to get a free vax. That had a bigger impact then the MLB so maybe you need to protest that and save money on Health insurance.

Man I can't wait till the braves play tonight.
lol, so, apparently, it's more important to you to stop MLB from affirming the gay lifestyle than it is to stop giving the MLB your money because they pushed their fans to kill/maim themselves with the vax? Interesting choice...lifestyle trumps murder.

It's not "the hospitals" pushed the vax more than MLB pushed the vax...it's, they both pushed it and killed/maimed us.

So, you're okay with 600,000 Americans dying needlessly this year because you blame the hospitals for a higher percentage of these deaths than the percentage of deaths the MLB is responsible for?

Your logic defies even donkey logic.

THEdonkey0515

lol, so, apparently, it's more important to you to stop MLB from affirming the gay lifestyle than it is to stop giving the MLB your money because they pushed their fans to kill/maim themselves with the vax? Interesting choice...lifestyle trumps murder.

It's not "the hospitals" pushed the vax more than MLB pushed the vax...it's, they both pushed it and killed/maimed us.

So, you're okay with 600,000 Americans dying needlessly this year because you blame the hospitals for a higher percentage of these deaths than the percentage of deaths the MLB is responsible for?

Should I put butter on my popcorn for tonight's game? Or no?

I might even drank a bud light while shopping on Amazon when I watch it 😀

Henry

Should I put butter on my popcorn for tonight's game? Or no?

I might even drank a bud light while shopping on Amazon when I watch it 😀
So, let me make sure I understand your logic...you're saying it's okay to support MLB because they killed less people by pushing the killerVax than the number of people the hospitals killed by pushing the killerVax?

THEdonkey0515

So, let me make sure I understand your logic...you're saying it's okay to support MLB because they killed less people by pushing the killerVax than the number of people the hospitals killed by pushing the killerVax?
Good game 0-0 in the 3ed

And I work in Healthcare and my wife is a RN I'm not protesting eighter....your the one that chooses to protest one but not the other. If I was gonna make a big deal out of it like YOU I would chose to take my support away from the one that caused the biggest impact. Instead you want to beat your chest on TNdeer over the MLB like your really doing something .

I went with butter on my popcorn by the way.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

Braves took the lead in the 4th!

RobbyW

Where are you getting your 600,000 from. I can't find that information

BamaProud

The exact number of deaths is debatable for sure. However the bigger impact on society is(and will continue to be for decades) the millions of kids that lost out on 2 or 3 years of fundamental education, the huge increase in suicides, drug use, alcoholism, and shattered livelihoods due to the "vaccine" (its not a vaccine) mandates.

Not to mention the 2000 election implications and tens of trillions of dollars unnecessarily added to the National Debt. Trump would be our president instead of Biden today if it weren't for the COVID hysteria. Likewise, all of Biden's extremist political appointees would have never been put in place.

batten_down

Gentlemen. Can we get this thread back on topic please. It's embarrassing.

If you want to support the league, that's cool. What's not cool is getting caught in last year's gear. Shop the official 2023 mlb pride collection here:

And yes, before you ask, there's a line for juniors. Little Johnny and Susie can show off their pride with you.

It's a family affair!

Henry

"Those who trusted the system and took the Covid vaccines have a 26 percent higher mortality rate on average compared to those who declined the jab – and the death toll is even more staggering for vaccinated people under 50 years old, where mortality is 49 percent higher than for those unvaccinated."

Henry

Good game 0-0 in the 3ed

And I work in Healthcare and my wife is a RN I'm not protesting eighter....your the one that chooses to protest one but not the other. If I was gonna make a big deal out of it like YOU I would chose to take my support away from the one that caused the biggest impact. Instead you want to beat your chest on TNdeer over the MLB like your really doing something .

I went with butter on my popcorn by the way.
So, it's no big deal to murder "just 1" person or just "a few" because someone else murdered more.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

So, it's no big deal to murder "just 1" person or just "a few" because someone else murdered more.
I'm not protesting either I've said that more than once….. but if I was I would take my support away from the one that did the most damage yes. not just pick the easy stuff to protest while still supporting other companies that did the same thing but worse,I also would not care or cry on Tndeer over someone watching a baseball game. That's just me…you do you.

Ball game just starting should be a good one.

Last edited:

Buzzard Breath

Rosario, grand slam!!!

ThriftyJollyCod-size_restricted.gif

Latest posts