MLB fans...

batten_down

Happy Pride Month

Get the kids out to a game this month to show support please!!

Screenshot_20230602_075458_Chrome.jpg

Thank you👍🏻

redblood

Just like nfl, mlb and college- dont watch em (cant imagine watching baseball anyway). Hit em wear it hurts. By the way, NCAA is also a supporter of of gay pride. Turn your back on them as well. Remember, they are just next yrs professionals

DaveTN

This is disgusting. We have gone from "Don't be mean to the gays, trannies and pedophiles" to You and your company must openly support them, give them jobs whether they are qualified or not, publicly state your support and call them normal. You must also support your children's teachers being able to have conversations with your children about their sexuality without your consent or knowledge (an act that should be a crime).

That's not happening with most folks. However… it really doesn't appear to be hurting most of the businesses that are catering to these immoral people. Why is that?

TNTreeman

This is disgusting. We have gone from "Don't be mean to the gays, trannies and pedophiles" to You and your company must openly support them, give them jobs whether they are qualified or not, publicly state your support and call them normal. You must also support your children's teachers being able to have conversations with your children about their sexuality without your consent or knowledge (an act that should be a crime).

That's not happening with most folks. However… it really doesn't appear to be hurting most of the businesses that are catering to these immoral people. Why is that?
This is what " Live and let Live got us"

THEdonkey0515

I love baseball I would rather watch MLB then the NFL,NBA, Golf, WNBA ect... It's the best pro sport IMO I only have NCAA football ahead of it when it comes to televised Sports I would like to watch.

Wouldn't surprise me if the NCAA puts out something similar we have already had well known coaches lead BLM marches......

Last edited:

Henry

Outside of ncaa football braves baseball is the next
MLB told us to get the killerVax and now 600,000 people a year, per the life insurance company's stats, are dying in the US who should not be. This does not include the people maimed to the point of not being able to function in daily life.
So, ALL MLB teams should have been boycotted a couple years ago already. We used to go to spring training and attend NCAA Final 4 tourney games, but nope, not any more. Don't watch any major league sports on TV or listen to them on the radio. Don't follow stats anymore, etc. Sad, but there are plenty of other things to do.

THEdonkey0515

MLB told us to get the killerVax and now 600,000 people a year, per the life insurance company's stats, are dying in the US who should not be. This does not include the people maimed to the point of not being able to function in daily life.
So, ALL MLB teams should have been boycotted a couple years ago already. We used to go to spring training and attend NCAA Final 4 tourney games, but nope, not any more. Don't watch any major league sports on TV or listen to them on the radio. Don't follow stats anymore, etc. Sad, but there are plenty of other things to do.
I work in Healthcare 1000's of companies told me to get the Vax. They will always be groups of People telling us we need to do this, and we need to do that when it comes to any issue. They can say what they want I dont care.I make my own decisions, and don't get all bent outta shape over it.

Why you typing on a sports forum if you care nothing about sports, and have so much other stuff to do?

Last edited:

Henry

I work in Healthcare 1000's of companies told me to get the Vax. They will always be groups of People telling us we need to do this, and we need to do that when it comes to any issue. They can say what they want I dont care.I make my own decisions, and don't get all bent outta shape over it.

Why you typing on a sports forum if you care nothing about sports, and have so much other stuff to do?
Well, it works like this...there's this tab named "What's new" and you click on it and read things. ;)

And, one of the "so much other stuff to do" things to do is reminding people with short memories that friends and family members have and are dying, 600,000 per year in the US per the life insurance company's statistics, due to the killerVax that the MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA, etc convinced our friends and family to take.

I'm glad you're able to make your own decisions, but some people are more easily suggested into doing things, especially when everything they heard every second of every day was "get the vax". I feel you would agree with me that the KillerVaxers need to be held accountable for these deaths and the people they've maimed. So, maybe people should consider not supporting them with their $ (including tv/radio).

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

Well, it works like this...there's this tab named "What's new" and you click on it and read things. ;)

And, one of the "so much other stuff to do" things to do is reminding people with short memories that friends and family members have and are dying, 600,000 per year in the US per the life insurance company's statistics, due to the killerVax that the MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA, etc convinced our friends and family to take.

I'm glad you're able to make your own decisions, but some people are more easily suggested into doing things, especially when everything they heard every second of every day was "get the vax". I feel you would agree with me that the KillerVaxers need to be held accountable for these deaths and the people they've maimed. So, maybe people should consider not supporting them with their $ (including tv/radio).
Then you don't ever need to go to a hospital or hope you or a loved one needs something like rehab or a nursing home cause they all pushed the Vax hard was even offered money to take it from those places when I held out. That probably had more impact on people getting the Vax then the MLB.

Thanks for your concern, but I can't wait till the braves play tonight :)

Last edited:

Henry

Then you don't need to go to a hospital or ever need rehab cause they all pushed the Vax hard was even offered money to take it from those places when I held out. That probably had more impact on people getting the Vax then the MLB.
Good luck to ya on being THEdonkey because your logic is overwhelming. You seem to not recall that MLB teams literally were giving discounts to people who could show they had taken the killerVax. They also had separate seating closer to the field for vaxed and made the unvaxed sit in "special" seating further away.

When my fav player at the time, a Canadian, told me to get vaxed, I walked away. Would you like to have the base from his 1000th hit? Otherwise I'm just going to throw it away. I think you should have a physical reminder in your house of the fact that sports teams you still give money to are still wanting you dead.

THEdonkey0515

Good luck to ya on being THEdonkey because your logic is overwhelming. You seem to not recall that MLB teams literally were giving discounts to people who could show they had taken the killerVax. They also had separate seating closer to the field for vaxed and made the unvaxed sit in "special" seating further away.
And the Healthcare places where giving it out for free? And paying workers to take it or bounce! millions of workers... Told millions and millions to come take it for free setting up areas all around the US in hospitals to get a free vax. That had a bigger impact then the MLB so maybe you need to protest that and save money on Health insurance.

Man I can't wait till the braves play tonight.

Latest posts