UGA grabs UF's Mike White

encore06

Cant believe UGA thinks Mike White can resurrect their basketball program. On the flip side, why would White think that UGA would be a better school to win a championship? Go figure

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm a UGA fan and I don't know how to feel about this. (Honestly, I don't have many feelings either way on it, as I don't have time or energy to keep up with college basketball). Was a change of scenery best for all parties? Only time will tell.

I seem to remember that UT picked up Rick Barnes in a somewhat similar manner, and it seems to have worked out for them. Admittedly I am not much of a college basketball fan, so I can't speak to any of the details on comparisons or juxtapositions.

THEdonkey0515

It could work.

or it could be like Conzo who went from Tennessee then cal then back to the SEC with Missouri, but still couldn't do enough to keep his job after 5 years....

In 7 years at UF White had two seasons that they didn't lose atleast 12 games. And never finished a season ranked inside the top 20. They didn't finish ranked at all for 4 straight years.

Latest posts