Did UF's 2023 5* QB back out?

THEdonkey0515

Apparently this has been a thing for a couple days now I just seen a video on it.

"Florida appears to be on the brink of losing Rashada after an NIL agreement was not honored, according to the Orlando Sentinel."

"That agreement is estimated to be worth around $13 million, per the report."

"The report adds that the situation between Rashada and Florida is beyond repair."

THEdonkey0515

Said they lost two quarterbacks after the 2022 season. Richardson is going to the draft the backup was kicked off the team. Also said they had to pull an offer from a four star QB that got in trouble at some point.

So UF has a 1 and done transfer at QB who isn't any good. And 0 QBs signed in the 2023 class?

Billy boy needs a miracle.

wayne

I don't think this is going to be a bad loss. He would probably be more trouble than good.

wayne

Oh no
Screenshot_20230119_141324_Twitter.jpg

THEdonkey0515

Sounds like UF promised the dude a large sum of money when they got him to commit. I think he was leaning towards Miami at one point around that time $$$$. when it got time to show up to camp sounds like he caught wind that UF wasn't planning on paying him nearly as much as they promised.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Entitled brats . NIL is killing the purity of college football. I was all for it in the beginning thinking it was going to be a good thing. Reports like these and locker room arguments before big games between main players that potentially have impact in huge games over NIL money 💰 is ruining the game. I think they still deserve some sort of NIL deals but there needs to be some limits or caps or regulations on it or get rid of it altogether

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Entitled brats . NIL is killing the purity of college football. I was all for it in the beginning thinking it was going to be a good thing. Reports like these and locker room arguments before big games between main players that potentially have impact in huge games over NIL money 💰 is ruining the game. I think they still deserve some sort of NIL deals but there needs to be some limits or caps or regulations on it or get rid of it altogether
😂 😂 Purity of college football😂

I have no beef with you whatsoever, but that's funny right there.

Latest posts