UK vs UGA …. My take on the game

encore06

was a very disappointing performance by UK in all aspects. Ga dominated and that's putting it mildly. I didn't expect Cats winning the game, but I expected them to be competitive. Didn't happened. Too many stupid penalties early on that could have kept the game close. Leary missed a couple of open receivers and had a couple of drops…can't do that against a team as strong as Ga. Cats are no longer a bottom rung, automatic victory for most of the conference teams, esp at home, but can't play stupid when you're at best an above average team. Stoops has done a good job with the talent that he has, but he can't coach athleticism and size. Can they win the remaining games at home? Yes. Will they? Probably not. The by week before hosting Tn will be a blessing. UGA is at the top of the SEC by theirselves, 2-3 teams at the next rung below them, then the rest, with the exception of Vandy on the next level. This Saturday game with Missouri at home will be crucial if Ky wants to finish the season 9-3, 10-2 at best.

PalsPal

Good analysis.

QB play is crucial in this league.

Ky is a tough team, especially at home.

Concerning GA, I think they toy with teams until they get motivated by other teams getting some love before they play them, like the TN game last year.

wayne

Kentucky football has been the most consistently over-hyped team for the past 10 years. More than Notre Dame.

Latest posts