UGA

Hammer

If we can finish regular season with just one loss that will be epic.
Georgia was the better team last night period.

At least this year is not going to come down to a last game MUST win over Vandy just to get to 6-6 so we get to go to some no name bowl game.

GBO

UCStandSitter

Don't know my mom as I am adopted (for real). Sometimes a joke is good for the soul. Just told my daughter that tonight at supper. Sorry I upset your pity party. Lifelong fan here too, but I would bet money the entire team will learn from it and put it behind them. If you are being truthful,you would have had this game marked as lost before the season started and probably 2-3 more with it. Enjoy the ride we have had so far because I don't think it is over.
You want me to feel bad because you made an off color joke for no reason and I responded in kind? Not sorry. Don't care if I offended you or not. I guarantee you wouldn't speak to another man you dont know like that in person. Give respect get respect.

BamaProud

If we can finish regular season with just one loss that will be epic.
Georgia was the better team last night period.

At least this year is not going to come down to a last game MUST win over Vandy just to get to 6-6 so we get to go to some no name bowl game.

GBO

There is a healthy attitude regarding football. Some of yall seriously need to take it down a notch. This forum should be fun banter IMO. The personal attacks are childish.

bigquacks

You want me to feel bad because you made an off color joke for no reason and I responded in kind? Not sorry. Don't care if I offended you or not. I guarantee you wouldn't speak to another man you dont know like that in person. Give respect get respect.
Trust me when I say this I really didn't feel bad for your reply and I was not offended at all. I can take a joke, some people can't, and I now know where I stand with you. Have a great day and GBO

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
He won the Heisman.
Looking at the time that he posted, I think he was referring to Young's performance as it was going during the Bama vs LSU game. Young looked like he aggravated his injury early in the game; maybe during Bama's first drive.

7mm08

Georgia is tuff, all those 5 stars against our 3. Kirby admitted they have been studying our offense since preseason
Reality that UGA signed 27 FIVE star players , UT signed TWO…… that's 2 in the past 5 years!

If anybody would have said this fall we were going to be 8-1 and in the hunt for a National Championship if we just beat 3 mediocre teams that are left I would have bet the farm if I had one !!!!! Relax, it's a loss. Grow from it. Prepare for the Gamecock crowing every minute and their LUCKY SPERM CLUB coach in Columbia and those drunks!! I'd rather lose to UGA than USC, Missouri, and that WOKErbilt in Nashville!!

Last edited: