UGA

Spurhunter

Congratulations to the UGA fans. I'm not going to be a little female dog and say we beat ourselves, the refs stole the game, or any of that other BS. Tennessee is way ahead of expectations but way behind an elite team like Georgia. UGA absolutely DOMINATED the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Actually they dominated all over the field.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
1667691058519.gif

UCStandSitter

Honestly I've been thinking you are PDB's fake account where he pretends to be a Tennessee fan. You and he both love "rent free in his head". You made a moronic statement. I called you out. End of story.
PDB is annoying but I think you're just as bad kid. Was an accurate statement but you're too much of a homer to admit it. You overracted to a honest assessment. Vols fans like you make us all look petty and are what breed the PDBs of the world.
Sucks they lsot but they are college kids and it's a game. Calm yourself

bigquacks

Your mom probably cant. At a certain point the numbers become too much.

Now that the sophmoric humor is out of the way...

I'm a lifelong Vol but can admit when our QB was rattled by a good defense. If you cant admit that you're no better than PDB
Don't know my mom as I am adopted (for real). Sometimes a joke is good for the soul. Just told my daughter that tonight at supper. Sorry I upset your pity party. Lifelong fan here too, but I would bet money the entire team will learn from it and put it behind them. If you are being truthful,you would have had this game marked as lost before the season started and probably 2-3 more with it. Enjoy the ride we have had so far because I don't think it is over.

Latest posts