Tree Saddles

CROW74

CROW74.....
Depending on where you live, go visit Cruzr out in Cookeville and let them help you. Another option is to find someone close to you that saddle hunts and get with them, guys on this forum or over on the Saddle forum are usually more than willing to help. One thing I've come to realize is that a saddle needs to fit YOU, doesn't matter what works for the next guy unless your build is similar to his. I picked up a Cruzr Archon this season to try out and found it to be a great saddle but not as comfortable as my Flex, no doubt MY BUILD and final adjustments are the determining factors.
Thanks pal

JT262

I use one quite a bit to muzzleloader and gun hunt in remote areas. Sure is nice to just carry it and nothing else. Works great if you know you have straight trees. I have not yet found a way to really lock it down good for standing/bow hunting/ really leaning out. Also, with bow hunting, that exact tree is alittle more important so if it's not straight and limbless then your out of luck. This being said, I haven't messed with mine a lot to get it locked down good. I need to figure that out before next season.
have really just started the saddle hunting I also have sticks and platform I do like it just a lot to carry and no good way to carry them and warm clothes, bow, muzzleloader or gun. Have tried ratchet strap to lock down but still working it all out. I Have a summit viper or 2 which are great used them for years most of the time I leave it in the woods cabled to the tree but a lock is only for the honest. Thanks for your reply.

UCStandSitter

Cruzr XC. Good folks over there. Tried several others but nothing was nearly as comfortable or well made. That said, the boys at Tethrd have the accessory game figured out. Dig their sys haulers, HYS strap, etc

Latest posts