Trashiest fanbase in college sports?

prstide

Again, just because what he did may not rise to the level of a crime DOES NOT mean he did nothing wrong. If he had used better judgement that night, a young mother most likely would still be alive, and his team mates wouldn't be in jail. You must believe in the Easter Bunny if you think he had no idea that gun was in his vehicle and that he didn't take it to his bro. I HIGHLY suspect that if phone forensics had shown that he didn't open the text about bringing the gun until after the shooting, that Bama would have rushed that info out. He knew what he was doing.

It looks like he will skate and head on to the NBA. He is a fantastic player. But, the actions of his coach and the Bama AD, President have shown the college sports world that integrity doesn't matter at Alabama.
Alabama isn't going to rush out details about an ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by Tuscaloosa Police Department that haven't been made public by the investigating entity. Hahahaha! D@mn you've lost it!! Hahahaha!!

prstide

Serious question for you. You went to pick up a friend. Shots are fired, hitting your car and you had no idea what was happening. Do you get out as quck as you can and go back to apartment and do nothing? Do you run and call police as soon as you are out of danger?

He didn't call police. The appearance to most, that don't have those crimson colored glasses on, is that he knew what was happening as he didn't call police AFTER his car was shot at and got to safety.

So, what would you do?
How do you know he didn't call the police?
How do you know he went to an apartment?
Neither of those facts has been made public. That's why I keep saying SHUT YOUR MOUTHS until you have all the facts. I guarantee you I will be back in here smearing your faces in these turds coming out of your mouths when the chips fall.

bloodtrailing

Definitely plants paid to do this. No person in their right mind would do that. But plays into what the others want to hear.

prstide

I agree with this. And it is the lackadaisical attitude the the Alabama administration taken toward this sad situation. Their lack of actions/comments until AFTER they are questioned about it really disgraceful for any organization and I feel they will continue to be pounded with questions by national media in the ncaa tourney. They will not be in their protected Tuscaloosa bubble any more. In my opinion, most universities would have some type of suspension, maybe a couple games, maybe longer, until more facts have come about. And don't say the the administration had the facts as the coach said. The AD admitted they didn't know about the facts as was given in court testimony. Again just my opinion.
They were told by the investigating agency NOT to take details public or to question any parties outside those already known. Imagine that?!!
This isn't an episode of Law and Order we're talking about. It's a legitimate criminal homicide case and there are several here acting like Alabama should've been acting as a PR firm for folks who are fully cooperating with detectives investigating the homicide.
The most reassuring aspect of this is y'all's twisted court of public opinion doesn't decide an innocent man's future. Suck that big Orange Viles.

prstide

According to Clay Travis, Miller had opened his text before he got there asking him to bring the gun. I can see why Bama wouldn't rush that info out.

It will be interesting to see some of the stuff come out in the upcoming civil case.

Win at any costs!
Oh and Clay Travis is privy to the discovery of a criminal investigation to which he isn't involved because….????
Clay Travis' did exactly what he intended by giving you that "info"—he made you click it so he got paid.

scn

Oh and Clay Travis is privy to the discovery of a criminal investigation to which he isn't involved because….????
Clay Travis' did exactly what he intended by giving you that "info"—he made you click it so he got paid.
Maybe so. It supposedly came out in the court hearings.

Bottom line, if Miller had called an Uber for his team mate rather than delivering a gun, that young mother most likely would still be alive.

prstide

Maybe so. It supposedly came out in the court hearings.

Bottom line, if Miller had called an Uber for his team mate rather than delivering a gun, that young mother most likely would still be alive.
Read the court hearings and tell me if that's in there and get back with me instead of listening to Clay Travis and bringing it as fact.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Read it for yourself and stop listening to what people like ESPN and Clay Travis are telling you.
It's not Miller's job to call an Uber for someone he told he was going to come pick up after dropping off. You're creating ideas in your head to justify your ridiculous bias. Your take will become embarrassing when all the chips fall and it all becomes public.
Also, if that young mothers boyfriend, who was driving the jeep, had just left the strip instead of following the 2 subjects now held without bond into a dark alley with his lights off, the young mother would still be alive too.
It's a very sad situation and goes to show how poor decision making can negatively affect so many lives literally in the blink of an eye.

prstide

I reported nothing as "facts". I reported it as Clay Travis hearsay.

If you want to keep sticking up for your kid, have at it. The majority of the rest of the country is seeing through the lack of Bama integrity.

Win at all costs!
No you didn't differentiate fact from possible fiction.
People are innocent until proven guilty regardless of what I think, you think, or Clay Travis thinks.
To have been in law enforcement and that concept be missing from your opinions and understanding of this situation is very disturbing.

scn

No you didn't differentiate fact from possible fiction.
People are innocent until proven guilty regardless of what I think, you think, or Clay Travis thinks.
To have been in law enforcement and that concept be missing from your opinions and understanding of this situation is very disturbing.
Sort of hard to interpret me stating "according to Clay Travis" as a fact.

I admire you! You are grasping at straws knowing you are wrong.

Bottom line, if Miller doesn't take them the gun, the mother lives.

prstide

Sort of hard to interpret me stating "according to Clay Travis" as a fact.

I admire you! You are grasping at straws knowing you are wrong.

Bottom line, if Miller doesn't take them the gun, the mother lives.
I appreciate your admiration!☺️
Bottom line—if I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it when all of the factual info is made public. I'd challenge you to do the same. My crystal ball tells me you're going to learn a valuable lesson.