College GameDay

buckaroo

In Tennessee's 52-49 win, Alabama committed 17 penalties, gifting the Volunteers 130 yards.
Yep, you guys were the most penalized team no matter where you played last year, amazingly you only had 1 yesterday, I guess they just had to call because obvious procedure call, this sport I once loved has turned into a fu$&8ing joke,

BamaProud

Yep, you guys were the most penalized team no matter where you played last year, amazingly you only had 1 yesterday, I guess they just had to call because obvious procedure call, this sport I once loved has turned into a fu$&8ing joke,

You should stop watching and posting(not really your comments in the Sports forum are entertaining)

Spurhunter

this sport I once loved has turned into a fu$&8ing joke,
I gave up MLB a couple years ago when the Dodgers started doing what the Yankees had been doing for years. Buying up every super star that became available. The MLB salary cap was a freaking joke and generally speaking small market teams can't compete.

I'm wondering if it's time to do the same with CFB. The money is so big now that the integrity of the game is lost. Officials work for conferences that stand to win or lose millions and millions of dollars depending on who wins certain games and makes it to the playoffs and big bowl games. It is sickening that these young men work their asses off year round to compete and then have the opportunity to win erased by biased officials looking out for the conference bank account. I don't follow other conferences much, but it's rampant in the $EC. Factor in that conference headquarters is located in a certain state and officials with obvious conflicts of interest are allowed to referee games involving their favorite team, and you have a big problem.

BamaProud

I gave up MLB a couple years ago when the Dodgers started doing what the Yankees had been doing for years. Buying up every super star that became available. The MLB salary cap was a freaking joke and generally speaking small market teams can't compete.

I'm wondering if it's time to do the same with CFB. The money is so big now that the integrity of the game is lost. Officials work for conferences that stand to win or lose millions and millions of dollars depending on who wins certain games and makes it to the playoffs and big bowl games. It is sickening that these young men work their asses off year round to compete and then have the opportunity to win erased by biased officials looking out for the conference bank account. I don't follow other conferences much, but it's rampant in the $EC. Factor in that conference headquarters is located in a certain state and officials with obvious conflicts of interest are allowed to referee games involving their favorite team, and you have a big problem.

You know Alabama and Tennessee are in the same conference, Right?

If Tennercee wins a NC Bammer gets a cut, if Bammer wins a NC, Tennercee gets a cut.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Sorry, I'm neutral, but here's another full view of the same play. Notice the UT OL in the middle of the screen and what he is doing to the AL DL.
IMG_2465.png

JBell

Everyone making a big deal of this. He was trying to punch the ball out. He was late and has terrible aim but I really believe that's all it was.
Being late is the only difference between a sack and roughing the passer as well. The bad calls went both ways. The losing side always has something to point at

JBell

If he was "punching the ball" then I guess I believe that "cramp" yalls guy had when bamas offense stayed on for 4th down too

Jon54

How many recruiting violations did TN have recently?

tellico4x4

Officials make it impossible for visitor to win in Tuscaloosa, this one was one of worst I've ever seen. That coupled with terrible play calls in second half by Hupell were a catastrophy.

Latest posts