College GameDay

bloodtrailing

Officials make it impossible for visitor to win in Tuscaloosa, this one was one of worst I've ever seen. That coupled with terrible play calls in second half by Hupell were a catastrophy.

Attachments

• IMG_7942.jpeg
    IMG_7942.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22

PillsburyDoughboy

Officials make it impossible for visitor to win in Tuscaloosa, this one was one of worst I've ever seen. That coupled with terrible play calls in second half by Hupell were a catastrophy.

Attachments

• 394583740_779536040642921_639996105526921542_n.jpg
    394583740_779536040642921_639996105526921542_n.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 20

DayDay

2-Step Enabled

PillsburyDoughboy

Entertaining read tonight.

This game exemplified the typical Tennessee football yearly cycle.
Unrealistic expectations, followed by unfounded blame on loses due to some sort of bias against the Vols, followed by a mediocre bowl game where Vol fans find a reason to build up unrealistic expectations for next year. (repeat)
THIS!

ImThere

Entertaining read tonight.

This game exemplified the typical Tennessee football yearly cycle.
Unrealistic expectations, followed by unfounded blame on loses due to some sort of bias against the Vols, followed by a mediocre bowl game where Vol fans find a reason to build up unrealistic expectations for next year. (repeat)
Beating Alabama was very realistic tor TN this year. If it was only a game of halves. The Vols were all over Al but it flipped the second half. I don't buy in to the refs bs. Life's not fair get over it. Play like they did the first half all game and the refs angle would not be necessary.
Now it's time for you Al fans to start telling us how you should be ranked number 1 and deserve a playoff spot.

Crow Terminator

Now it's time for you Al fans to start telling us how you should be ranked number 1 and deserve a playoff spot.
Ha! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the team this year. This for sure hasn't been the dominating Alabama type team...where the starters are out of the games after half time and fans leaving the stadium early. Week after week though, they keep finding ways to win. They may be struggle wins and not pretty but are wins. It's hard to believe how fast this season has went through. I think losing to Texas early was one of the best things that could have happened to them. 4 more regular season games. This is a team that could possibly go dominate LSU and Auburn but lose to UTC. Who knows...definitely shouldn't be at #1 but it's been interesting to watch.

PillsburyDoughboy

Beating Alabama was very realistic tor TN this year. If it was only a game of halves. The Vols were all over Al but it flipped the second half. I don't buy in to the refs bs. Life's not fair get over it. Play like they did the first half all game and the refs angle would not be necessary.
ALABAMA has aBye week the a very competitive LSU team on tge calendar.

After seeing all the vol fans crying feels like 98 last year only to get their dreams get stomped on by South Carolina I'm not exactly gonna go out on a limb just yet :)

A simple Roll Tide and ask

How many days has it been since tn beat ALABAMA?

trtr0611

ALABAMA has aBye week the a very competitive LSU team on tge calendar.

After seeing all the vol fans crying feels like 98 last year only to get their dreams get stomped on by South Carolina I'm not exactly gonna go out on a limb just yet :)

A simple Roll Tide and ask

How many days has it been since tn beat ALABAMA?
How many days has it been since you jer*** o*f to a pic of Nikki Saban.

BamaProud

I don't think AL is deserving of a playoff spot today, but this team still has several games to prove that they do deserve a spot.

Latest posts