Trashiest fanbase in college sports?

JCDEERMAN

Wish azz beatings weren't so litigious. Totally understand the mayhem, but how do we know it is in reference to THE killing, other than one guy on social media claiming it is in reference to it?

But the "get the F out of my face" gesture kind of tells me that the shirt is, more than likely, referencing the "killing".

I have lost faith in all humanity ever since fall of 2019

scn

Thought the same thing, and I'm no Bama fan.
It appears the SEC is pretty sure they are referencing "the killing". They have issued notice that anyone wearing that type of shirt will be denied entrance to the game tomorrow. If they put it on after getting in, they will be removed from the arena.

Hduke86

It appears the SEC is pretty sure they are referencing "the killing". They have issued notice that anyone wearing that type of shirt will be denied entrance to the game tomorrow. If they put it on after getting in, they will be removed from the arena.
Good for them, at least someone has some kind of decency and class

prstide

Clutching muh pearls and classifying a whole fan base as "trashy" based off of 2 dumb @$$es with ridiculously distasteful tshirts on is a real stretch. Now if those were mass screen printed and worn by a majority of Alabama fans in attendance then you'd have a claim.
I was there at the game yesterday and saw no one wearing those shirts. I did however hear opposing fanbases booing and slandering Brandon Miller, who again I will remind you, did nothing wrong or illegal.

You'll wind up with egg on your face just like all the other pundits who run their mouths without having facts. I'll remind you when the time comes—I promise.😬

Oh….and sorry about your Vols early exit. I'll be In Bridgestone tomorrow by 12pm watching Brandon Miller and the Alabama Crimson Tide try to win the conference tourney. ROLL TIDE!!!

scn

Y
Clutching muh pearls and classifying a whole fan base as "trashy" based off of 2 dumb @$$es with ridiculously distasteful tshirts on is a real stretch. Now if those were mass screen printed and worn by a majority of Alabama fans in attendance then you'd have a claim.
I was there at the game yesterday and saw no one wearing those shirts. I did however hear opposing fanbases booing and slandering Brandon Miller, who again I will remind you, did nothing wrong or illegal.

You'll wind up with egg on your face just like all the other pundits who run their mouths without having facts. I'll remind you when the time comes—I promise.😬

Oh….and sorry about your Vols early exit. I'll be In Bridgestone tomorrow by 12pm watching Brandon Miller and the Alabama Crimson Tide try to win the conference tourney. ROLL TIDE!!!
I put a question mark behind the title I got from the tweet. I realize it doesn't go for all. But....You are as delusional as the rest of your fanbase.

Brandon Miller did nothing wrong? LMAOI

He hauled a gun to a team mate that was used to kill a young mother. In most jurisdictions, I HIGHLY suspect he would have already been charged. He may be catching a break for testifying against his team mates. Tuscaloser has a well earned reputation of looking the other way when Bama athletes are involved.

Just because he hasn't been charged sure as he66 doesn't mean he did nothing wrong.

I would rather MY team be sitting at home than continuing to play someone that should have been dismissed from the team for his part in that killing. I can guarantee he would NOT be playing for a Barnes coached team. Your attitude about this whole thing just solidifies the Bama take on win at all costs.

prstide

Y

I put a question mark behind the title I got from the tweet. I realize it doesn't go for all. But....You are as delusional as the rest of your fanbase.

Brandon Miller did nothing wrong? LMAOI

He hauled a gun to a team mate that was used to kill a young mother. In most jurisdictions, I HIGHLY suspect he would have already been charged. He may be catching a break for testifying against his team mates. Tuscaloser has a well earned reputation of looking the other way when Bama athletes are involved.

Just because he hasn't been charged sure as he66 doesn't mean he did nothing wrong.

I would rather MY team be sitting at home than continuing to play someone that should have been dismissed from the team for his part in that killing. I can guarantee he would NOT be playing for a Barnes coached team. Your attitude about this whole thing just solidifies the Bama take on win at all costs.
You're still wrong sir and glossing over and/or omitting the facts. If he was guilty or at fault for doing something illegal he would've been charged. If giving your teammate/friend a ride to a bar and being his ride home is wrong then you got an open and shut case.

Are you aware that the victims boyfriend followed Miles and Davis into a back alley, turned the Jeep around and pulled up behind Miller's vehicle that was there to pick them up, with the lights off, moments before the shooting took place?
Did you know that 2 bullets entered the lower drivers side windshield of Brandon Miller's car and he was within inches of becoming the second victim in this sad scenario?
Are you aware that there was a dash cam recording everything that happened inside Brandon Miller's vehicle before, during, and after the shooting?

The police and investigators have had this video since January 15th. There is no big conspiracy or coverup by anyone; you're just being blinded by your orange colored glasses and lapping up what espn is feeding you.
Bet you thought George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin out of cold blooded racism and that those cops in MN "killed" George Floyd by having their knee on his neck too didn't you?

Last edited:

scn

Again, just because what he did may not rise to the level of a crime DOES NOT mean he did nothing wrong. If he had used better judgement that night, a young mother most likely would still be alive, and his team mates wouldn't be in jail. You must believe in the Easter Bunny if you think he had no idea that gun was in his vehicle and that he didn't take it to his bro. I HIGHLY suspect that if phone forensics had shown that he didn't open the text about bringing the gun until after the shooting, that Bama would have rushed that info out. He knew what he was doing.

It looks like he will skate and head on to the NBA. He is a fantastic player. But, the actions of his coach and the Bama AD, President have shown the college sports world that integrity doesn't matter at Alabama.

volboy

Not him. They look to classy to be him. He doesn't dress that nice and they are not even close to 350 pounds. 😂
How bout this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131-165910_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131-165910_Gallery.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 31

Bamamonts

Those shirts are awful. It's sad what happened to the victim. My prayers go out to her family.
It's a sad situation and shouldn't be mocked or made fun of by Bama fans or opposing fans heckling Miller. That shows their class also or lack of class.
Every fan base has fan of that caliber of fans. Some more than others. I met several last year in Knoxville and there was a shooting there also.
I met several good Tennessee fans also.
I think in general people don't respect other people like they use to. Like singing Dixieland Delight with the F bombs in the lyrics is awful.
People don't respect others and some take it too far.

volboy

You're still wrong sir and glossing over and/or omitting the facts. If he was guilty or at fault for doing something illegal he would've been charged. If giving your teammate/friend a ride to a bar and being his ride home is wrong then you got an open and shut case.

Are you aware that the victims boyfriend followed Miles and Davis into a back alley, turned the Jeep around and pulled up behind Miller's vehicle that was there to pick them up, with the lights off, moments before the shooting took place?
Did you know that 2 bullets entered the lower drivers side windshield of Brandon Miller's car and he was within inches of becoming the second victim in this sad scenario?
Are you aware that there was a dash cam recording everything that happened inside Brandon Miller's vehicle before, during, and after the shooting?

The police and investigators have had this video since January 15th. There is no big conspiracy or coverup by anyone; you're just being blinded by your orange colored glasses and lapping up what espn is feeding you.
Bet you thought George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin out of cold blooded racism and that those cops in MN "killed" George Floyd by having their knee on his neck too didn't you?
Serious question for you. You went to pick up a friend. Shots are fired, hitting your car and you had no idea what was happening. Do you get out as quck as you can and go back to apartment and do nothing? Do you run and call police as soon as you are out of danger?

He didn't call police. The appearance to most, that don't have those crimson colored glasses on, is that he knew what was happening as he didn't call police AFTER his car was shot at and got to safety.

So, what would you do?

Last edited:

volboy

Those shirts are awful. It's sad what happened to the victim. My prayers go out to her family.
It's a sad situation and shouldn't be mocked or made fun of by Bama fans or opposing fans heckling Miller. That shows their class also or lack of class.
Every fan base has fan of that caliber of fans. Some more than others. I met several last year in Knoxville and there was a shooting there also.
I met several good Tennessee fans also.
I think in general people don't respect other people like they use to. Like singing Dixieland Delight with the F bombs in the lyrics is awful.
People don't respect others and some take it too far.

I agree with this. And it is the lackadaisical attitude the the Alabama administration taken toward this sad situation. Their lack of actions/comments until AFTER they are questioned about it really disgraceful for any organization and I feel they will continue to be pounded with questions by national media in the ncaa tourney. They will not be in their protected Tuscaloosa bubble any more. In my opinion, most universities would have some type of suspension, maybe a couple games, maybe longer, until more facts have come about. And don't say the the administration had the facts as the coach said. The AD admitted they didn't know about the facts as was given in court testimony. Again just my opinion.

JBell

Beating a dead horse….. he has not been charged of anything. And twra giving us a legal lesson again…..