Tier 2 Hopping Tickets

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
How'd they know they were there so quick, camera's or someone call them?
There are pictures on Facebook of trail camera watching the blinds
I bet ya a doughnut they are cellular and they are waiting in the wings to dispense "justice"
I have list all respect for the agency

Crazyeye

I'll take the heat here. New system sucks for sure, but the rules are the rules. Glad they got caught.
I am for enforcing the rules but they shouldn't get to pick and choose the ones they enforce. They still have not addressed the buying and selling of blinds. They don't enforce the time frames for being on and off the wmas. The only reason they wrote these tickets was because it was in the afternoon. They had time to get up and drink there coffee before doing anything. If you are going to hop one, you need to do it first thing in the morning. Act like you own it so to speak. If enough people do this they will have to show up to work everyday. That will teach them.

GUNNERX2

I am for enforcing the rules but they shouldn't get to pick and choose the ones they enforce. They still have not addressed the buying and selling of blinds. They don't enforce the time frames for being on and off the wmas. The only reason they wrote these tickets was because it was in the afternoon. They had time to get up and drink there coffee before doing anything. If you are going to hop one, you need to do it first thing in the morning. Act like you own it so to speak. If enough people do this they will have to show up to work everyday. That will teach them.

You've got no clue as to what wildlife officers do and how many hours in a day they do it. I've got no dog in this fight and the system does have it's short comings by a long shot but to pick & choose what you feel officers aren't doing is nothing but an uninformed cheap shot.

Crazyeye

You've got no clue as to what wildlife officers do and how many hours in a day they do it. I've got no dog in this fight and the system does have it's short comings by a long shot but to pick & choose what you feel officers aren't doing is nothing but an uninformed cheap shot.
After thinking about it, I should not have said what i did. It is hard to convey true thoughts while typing on an internet forum. My disdain is with the higher ups and how rules are changed and implemented. If this blind draw process was stated sooner and implemented over a period of time I could accept it better. Basically and executed plan. The way it was done was with sweeping force and It makes it hard to accept. The guys I know who work for twra are great family and community people. They will go out of there way to help anyone. But like most law enforcement they get frustrated when they work hard just for a judge to give a slap on the risk. The pay they receive is not worth the risks they have to take.

Last edited:

THE DUKE

There are pictures on Facebook of trail camera watching the blinds
I bet ya a doughnut they are cellular and they are waiting in the wings to dispense "justice"
I have list all respect for the agency
Sounds typical spending more time and money on something small instead of actually helping in another way, to many ways to mention.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
I dont even hunt in TN and this whole situation pisses me off. I'd quit hunting if I had to deal with that crap.

Is this here to stay or something that can be changed?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well, how about taking a little time and MENTION the many ways they can help in another way.
GO BACK TO THE IN PERSON DUCK BLIND DRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO AWAY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS BS TIER SYSTEM THAT WAS SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS BY ONE EASTERNER THAT WANTED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUNNERX2

GO BACK TO THE IN PERSON DUCK BLIND DRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO AWAY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS BS TIER SYSTEM THAT WAS SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS BY ONE EASTERNER THAT WANTED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I agree but we are speaking on the wildlife officers and they aren't making policy.

GUNNERX2

I mean just any anything besides write tickets to people who are just trying to hunt in a way that has been completely legal the last 50 years.

Well, unfortunately, it's not legal now. If you want to go back to the old system, put the screws to the commissioners and get it changed. I know I will try.

Hawk

I'm hearing whoever drew 51 didn't show up this weekend so it was just sitting there empty.

Some boys hopped it Saturday afternoon and TWRA showed up shortly after and wrote them tickets.
Where is Blind 51 located?

Latest posts