Tier 2 Hopping Tickets

West_Tn

I'm hearing whoever drew 51 didn't show up this weekend so it was just sitting there empty.

Some boys hopped it Saturday afternoon and TWRA showed up shortly after and wrote them tickets.

Dodge Man

I've got an idea. The freaking people that got drawn and didn't show should get the freaking ticket. Not some dudes exercising their right to hunt.
I don't know what is best but maybe there should be a call confirming you will show up the week of the hunt or a day before. If you at that point decide not to show up it can be drawn for other people to hunt.

West_Tn

Probably not, not signing your duck stamp $250. Short on life jackets to go from one side of the river to the other $275. I bet it is in the $250+ range.
All depends on which county you are in. The actual tickets aren't but like $25. Court costs can vary greatly.

West_Tn

I don't know what is best but maybe there should be a call confirming you will show up the week of the hunt or a day before. If you at that point decide not to show up it can be drawn for other people to hunt.
That's what the NOI survey is for after you get drawn duh so these things would never happen 😂

Latest posts