Thorny

GUNNERX2

Several years ago, my son and I were hunting pool 5 when we heard a lot of arguing in the parking area for 5 & 6. Shortly, we could hear a car leaving, spinning gravel. At the end of Yarboro Rd., it turned left onto 104 and as it drove along the south side of pool 5, the guy stuck an AR out the driver's window and dumped a mag across the pool. We could see little geysers being kicked up from the impacts. My son was quick on the phone and the sheriff's dept were quick to respond but the shooter was long gone.

Bgoodman30

You must of left it in view of the gravel road @ lunch. Lots of Rif Raf ride that road. Notice any dumped tires where you parked.

Yep I guess so. We have been robbed several times around Whites lake and trucks broken into but that's the first duck hunting item I think I have ever had stolen..

Bgoodman30

Several years ago, my son and I were hunting pool 5 when we heard a lot of arguing in the parking area for 5 & 6. Shortly, we could hear a car leaving, spinning gravel. At the end of Yarboro Rd., it turned left onto 104 and as it drove along the south side of pool 5, the guy stuck an AR out the driver's window and dumped a mag across the pool. We could see little geysers being kicked up from the impacts. My son was quick on the phone and the sheriff's dept were quick to respond but the shooter was long gone.

Are you effn kidding me... smh

Bgoodman30

That really tick me off to hear that. I had a very nice heavy duty wagon stole in Kennett from the levee last year.

IMG_3430.jpeg

Dodge Man

Traveling I-155 North of Thorny you.could see over 100 acres of water on private ground above the pools that no one was hunting and it was covered with ducks. Most likely the ones you jumped.
They have been advertising that for lease the past few years but they want around $50,000 with no pits or blinds best i remember.

Hawk

They have been advertising that for lease the past few years but they want around $50,000 with no pits or blinds best i remember.
Close but not the area I mentioned. The fields attract ducks when they flood from excess rain or backwater from the Obion river which is in unpredictable.
On south side of 155 headed toward bridge?
On south side of 155 headed toward bridge?
Tract DM is referring to is: on I-155 looking south down gravel rd below small brick house the tract corners with farm that house sits on. There are a couple of trees on the farm levee near that corner and the road..

Dodge Man

Close but not the area I mentioned. The fields attract ducks when they flood from excess rain or backwater from the Obion river which is in unpredictable.

Tract DM is referring to is: on I-155 looking south down gravel rd below small brick house the tract corners with farm that house sits on. There are a couple of trees on the farm levee near that corner and the road..
It has been a little while since i had seen the listing. I just remembered in was in that area somewhere.

tickweed

Know it well