This is the type morning you dream about...

DMD

Cold, crisp, frosty, high pressure morning in November. I don't know if I'll see a thing today, but i daydream about these kind of mornings in the woods often. I imagine the sound of frosty leaves crunching like corn flakes under the weight of a big bucks hooves. It's that daydream that draws me back to the woods time and time again. And has one more time today. Good luck to everyone out there. Be careful and keep us posted.

DMD

Just had a small spike come in. My trail camera is right in front of me.
1000019444.png

Tenntrapper

When I drove OTR, a good percentage of my miles were on I 80. I used to get a kick out of driving through Iowa, Nebraska, etc in the winter. Pass one large farm..see orange dotting the landscape. Next farm....no orange, but big ol bucks bedded out in the middle of the fields. Next farm....orange dots again. 😂 I used to yell at the dots... "They are over there"... 😂

DEDDY

Cold, crisp, frosty, high pressure morning in November. I don't know if I'll see a thing today, but i daydream about these kind of mornings in the woods often. I imagine the sound of frosty leaves crunching like corn flakes under the weight of a big bucks hooves. It's that daydream that draws me back to the woods time and time again. And has one more time today. Good luck to everyone out there. Be careful and keep us posted.
Well I have already seen several pics from my cams of deer on their feet so good luck while the rest of us slave at work😂

DEDDY

When I drove OTR, a good percentage of my miles were on I 80. I used to get a kick out of driving through Iowa, Nebraska, etc in the winter. Pass one large farm..see orange dotting the landscape. Next farm....no orange, but big ol bucks bedded out in the middle of the fields. Next farm....orange dots again. 😂 I used to yell at the dots... "They are over there"... 😂
That's funny right yhere

Tenntrapper

Well now I feel like a dumbazz. I think I meant to post this in the Nebraska thread...🤦

backyardtndeer

It was a really good morning for movement here. Ended up seeing several does, three different little bucks chasing does, and the big ugly buck I am sure was mature made his way through, ate acorns for a few minutes, then worked a couple scrapes and moved on. Had more movement on my cell cam even after I got down, and just had another doe go past my camera about 30 minutes ago.

Latest posts