ThermoPro "Temp Spike" Product Recommendation

TAFKAP

I've posted about a ThermoPro "Temp Spike" in previous posts. It's the Bluetooth meat thermometer I got as a gift last year. It's done some good work for me, but I've noticed the probe not connecting well. Turns out, it wasn't nesting properly in the charger, and wasn't getting a good charge.

I reached out to ThermoPro last weekend, and no questions asked, they sent me a replacement for free. It went something like this:
"Please submit your proof of purchase"
-I don't have a proof of purchase. It was a gift
"No problem. Send a pic of the serial number, along with your address, and we'll get your replacement in the mail"

Top notch customer service. I highly recommend Thermo Pro if you're in the market for a Bluetooth temp probe.

BamaProud

I've been using their Thermapens for over 10 years. I bought a 2nd one about 4 years ago when I broke the battery cover on my first one. But a little tape and the original one is still working fine.

I like their products. The price of the Temp Spike has me interested.

BPhunter

I've posted about a ThermoPro "Temp Spike" in previous posts. It's the Bluetooth meat thermometer I got as a gift last year. It's done some good work for me, but I've noticed the probe not connecting well. Turns out, it wasn't nesting properly in the charger, and wasn't getting a good charge.

I reached out to ThermoPro last weekend, and no questions asked, they sent me a replacement for free. It went something like this:
"Please submit your proof of purchase"
-I don't have a proof of purchase. It was a gift
"No problem. Send a pic of the serial number, along with your address, and we'll get your replacement in the mail"

Top notch customer service. I highly recommend Thermo Pro if you're in the market for a Bluetooth temp probe.
Thank you for thta info. My wife has been wanting a BT thermometer for a while now. I'll look in to this one and probably get it for her for Valentines Day.....LOL!
UPDATE: ORDERED!! Thnk You.

Last edited:

Gvit

I got the Twin TempSpike a few weeks ago - so far so good. I've been using their ThermoPen & other wireless thermometer setup for several years & have been very happy w/ all their products.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

BPhunter

I got the Twin TempSpike a few weeks ago - so far so good. I've been using their ThermoPen & other wireless thermometer setup for several years & have been very happy w/ all their products.

Waiting for the one I bought my wife to come in. She never asks for much and is always happy with the littlest surprise. Love her to death.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts