The official NATIONAL SIGNING DAY 2015 thread!

baddnole

AuburnSports.com has confirmed that the 4-star linebacker Holland, from Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, Fla., has arrived in Auburn for an unofficial visit.

It's the second unofficial trip for Holland, who also attended Big Boom weekend two weeks ago. Holland officially visited Auburn in October and is expected to choose between the Tigers, Florida and Ole Miss on Signing Day.

Holland is the nephew of former Auburn basketball player Carey Holland.

Auburn is battling Florida for a number of top prospects down the stretch and now you can add Michael Horton to the list.

The 3-star offensive guard from Lakeside in Atlanta, Ga., has arrived in Auburn for an official visit, AuburnSports.com has confirmed.

Horton committed to Florida in July but has kept his recruitment open, also visiting Tennessee last weekend. He developed a good relationship with Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp while Muschamp was with the Gators.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Horton has visited Auburn several times in the past year and could also project as a defensive tackle on the next level.

Holland isn't the only 2015 unofficial visitor in Auburn this weekend. Several Auburn commitments were also scheduled to be in town to help recruit and spend more time with the coaching staff and players.

Included in the group is linebacker Darrell Williams, linebacker Richard McBryde and offensive lineman Marquel Harrell. All three already officially visited Auburn and McBryde cancelled an official visit to Florida this weekend to return. Things heating up in Gainesville.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":3d219l30 said:
AuburnSports.com has confirmed that the 4-star linebacker Holland, from Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, Fla., has arrived in Auburn for an unofficial visit.

It's the second unofficial trip for Holland, who also attended Big Boom weekend two weeks ago. Holland officially visited Auburn in October and is expected to choose between the Tigers, Florida and Ole Miss on Signing Day.

Auburn is battling Florida for a number of top prospects down the stretch and now you can add Michael Horton to the list.

The 3-star offensive guard from Lakeside in Atlanta, Ga., has arrived in Auburn for an official visit, AuburnSports.com has confirmed.

Horton committed to Florida in July but has kept his recruitment open, also visiting Tennessee last weekend. He developed a good relationship with Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp while Muschamp was with the Gators.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound Horton has visited Auburn several times in the past year and could also project as a defensive tackle on the next level.

Holland isn't the only 2015 unofficial visitor in Auburn this weekend. Several Auburn commitments were also scheduled to be in town to help recruit and spend more time with the coaching staff and players.

Included in the group is linebacker Darrell Williams, linebacker Richard McBryde and offensive lineman Marquel Harrell. All three already officially visited Auburn and McBryde cancelled an official visit to Florida this weekend to return. Things heating up in Gainesville.

Several of the so called Experts flipped Cowart to FL to day. Even including FSU Homer Josh Newberg... Cowart is a big time player and Gator Nation have their fingers crossed that he stays home... :tu:

darn2ten

baddnole":32q3cbe1 said:

Horton commited to UF, said he made his final desision Monday night.

baddnole

Cowart ain't going to UF. Auburn or FSU . He knows no-one at UF ,all his coaches are gone,and he left his visit early at UF. He has been to FSU twice ,so forget the part about not visiting. Don't know how some Noles feel about his game playing,but, because of pressure from his coach and friends he hasn't named a leader.Wed. at 9am the drama will end.

baddnole

UF is moving up now in recruiting,now at 83 and tied with Temple.I only use Rivals. 9 offensive players,5 OL ,and 3 defence. At least half are out of state,this is a mistake the last coach made.He better learn to recruit Florida.

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515":15xsry4w said:
Really don't Think UF ends up with Cowart and CeCe one of them will pick another school.

Time will tell... I think UF will end up with Martez Ivey and Byron Cowart. As far as Cowart, something must of leaked out because several experts changed their pick to UF this weekend. Not sure what game Cece Jefferson is playing but him and his family are Gator fans. UF will probably get 2 out of 3.

That would probably put this class somewhere around 30-25 depending what service you pick for the cause.. Lol. That would be what you would expect for a team with new coaches.... :tu:

THEdonkey0515

Yeah Ivey and Cowart are the 2 players I see UF ending up with.
I really think Cece goes to Ole miss there really pushing for him. He said ole miss was his leader in late December, then took a land shark photo with the coach and talked real good about the program. Now ole miss is using katy perry to recruit him lol

Scioto

I think the recruiting rankings, 4 star, 5 star etc stuff is way overblown. I wonder how many of today's Super Bowl players were 4 or 5 stars as 18 year olds. Probably not many. Neither Tom Brady nor Russell Wilson were. Many 18 year old boys (and they are boys) are still maturing physically and all of them are immature emotionally.

But to play along, Grant Schmidt just signed with the Buckeyes. OT. 6-6, 275. 3 star. 51st ranked OL. Good athlete (3 sport star and his broad jump would have placed him third amongst all O linemen - at the 2014 NFL combine). Why post about him? First ever Buckeye from South Dakota. Unlike all these other kids (flippers and what not), after he committed to OSU, he shut down all recruiting of him and never visited or talked to another school. Sounds like he's got good character, but most farm boys do.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":1wh98xdb said:
I know GNB gonna be happy ,I believe Scarlett will commit today to UF. His girl is at UF and love wins this one. Playing early is a huge factor in this one.

He's a beast but I wouldn't mark him down yet considering he decomitted from Miami while visiting FSU this past weekend. He does announce tonight b :tu: ut it was pre-recorded and the trend today is UF. Not sure if someone leaked his announcement.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":1b2vs74r said:
I know GNB gonna be happy ,I believe Scarlett will commit today to UF. His girl is at UF and love wins this one. Playing early is a huge factor in this one.

You are correct..... Now just need to get 2 out 3 of the 5 stars...... :tu:

baddnole

He seems to be a good kid. I wish him the best cause he gonna need it I think. He will struggle early in his time at UF. He is one fast guy ,but FSU has plenty of them. Knew he wouldn't go to us with Cook and Patrick and Davis and the other 3 RB's ahead of him.

Scioto

Since Spurhunter is invested, albeit secretly, in the rising dominance of the Buckeyes, I would add that Damon Arnette is not only another South Florida prospect heading to Columbus and another take away from the SEC, he's from the same high school, St Thomas Acquinas in Ft Lauderdale as another fairly good current Buckeye, Joey Bosa.