The official NATIONAL SIGNING DAY 2015 thread!

McCoy

I'll start with.....

I heard that tomorrow during Drew Richmonds official visit he will be at the basketball game and they are going to start a chant "Richmond to the Hill". My money is on a flip for sure, he will love that.

huntinkev

THEdonkey0515":3vyg5pxu said:
A big time 5* O-Line guy, to pair up with big time 4* O-Linemen Jack jones would really put the vols recruiting class over the top!

If we can get a surprise like that, that would boost us up to #1, we are real close to having the #1 class this year.

McCoy

According to Brent Hubbs

- Butch hasn't announced OC hire because he's focused on finishing this recruiting class with less than a week til signing day

-Butch just got back from Memphis where he personally visited Ole Miss commit 5* OT Drew Richmond

-Visit went very well and ended with an agreement that Drew and his family will visit Knoxville this weekend, giving us the chance to make last impression

-Says Ole Miss media and fans are nervous because he previously refused to visit any other schools and now he's headed our way.

-Thinks he might flip but odds are in Ole Miss's favor still BUT we had NO chance before visit.

-Said Butch privately turned away "a handful" of 4* guys, indicating more cuts will be made from current commit list and that he likely has at least 2 planned for NSD

baddnole

UF's class is like a bad fever - 101 now
It's been fluctuating between 100 and 102 for a week now. No one wants to see anyone suffer that long. We should wish them a speedy recovery so that they're back to 98 by signing day. :stir: :stir: :party: :pop:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":3d90i50w said:
UF's class is like a bad fever - 101 now
It's been fluctuating between 100 and 102 for a week now. No one wants to see anyone suffer that long. We should wish them a speedy recovery so that they're back to 98 by signing day. :stir: :stir: :party: :pop:

You just jacked these guys thread???? They were all patting each other on the back and you had to bring up the Gators. ..... :tu:

Scioto

BamaProud said:
Looks like it will be Saban's fifth straight No. 1 recruiting class, his seventh overall since coming to Tuscaloosa.[/quot

I don't get caught up in a lot of this recruiting stuff. Buckeyes look to be top 10 in recruiting again under UFM. Just looking forward to the national championship rematch against Alabama next year. Yes. Everyone heard that right. The Sugar Bowl was the real national championship this past season. We would not have had 4 turnovers and beaten Alabama by 3 touchdowns. Oregon can play TCU in the who cares bowl.

baddnole

BamaProud":1cb9kpuc said:
Looks like it will be Saban's fifth straight No. 1 recruiting class, his seventh overall since coming to Tuscaloosa.

From story on ESPN:
"Florida State was the last program to finish ahead of Alabama in the rankings (2011), and the Seminoles are the only other team that will have a top-three class for the fourth time in the past five cycles. Their five-year average finish of 3.4 is second to only Alabama's five-year average of 1.6."

This is truly amazing what JF & staff have accomplished on the recruiting trail. The foundation of the program is recruiting (ala BB) so we are in very good shape.

Saban has done a good job

McCoy

Richmond in UT gear last night!

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_090510.jpg
    IMG_20150131_090510.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 893

baddnole

mjac":zcj0grmb said:
gator-n-buck":zcj0grmb said:
You just jacked these guys thread???? They were all patting each other on the back and you had to bring up the Gators. ..... :tu:

I am not baddnole but the OP didn't label this topic as Tn specific. :pop:
I mostly ignore GNB.. Gator you know.

Just another ploy by GNB to get everyone talking about him and Felony U instead of the topic,and it works. Just look at me.

Bobby Bowden said on Twitter-Recruiting is very fickle.
Back in the late 80's and mid 90's Florida State won the recruiting battle many times. During that time Miami's recruiting was hardly recognized.
However,who kept winning all the National Football Titles during those years? Miami! They won 5 Titles.
It is hard to predict before the season who will be NationalChampions'
There are 120 teams and only one can win it.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":2ss3ti2p said:
mjac":2ss3ti2p said:
gator-n-buck":2ss3ti2p said:

I am not baddnole but the OP didn't label this topic as Tn specific. :pop:
I mostly ignore GNB.. Gator you know.

All this time I thought you were showing me lots of love... :tu:

The thread is open... I was just joking that he messed up the UT hugging session when he mentioned the Gators.

Its not all bad towards FSU... Brad Scott and Bowden sent me a letter in H.S.

TeamMainStreet

So, still no positive recruiting news from Gainesville I guess. Claribelle is the #1 recruit so far. :pop: :D

Latest posts