Its official

PillsburyDoughboy

I think BY will be a great NFL qb. Maybe better than Hurts and for sure better than Tua.
I think I am still on Schedule for Tua to wash out of the NFL. I said I did not think he would make it 5 years because of his fragile Nature. He has bulked up quite a bit this year it seems but I am not sure that is going to help his fragile nature.

Hurts is a beast and has a team that can get him to a Superbowl in just 3 short years. And yes I agree. Bryce is gonna shatter some records.

RobbyW

I think I am still on Schedule for Tua to wash out of the NFL. I said I did not think he would make it 5 years because of his fragile Nature. He has bulked up quite a bit this year it seems but I am not sure that is going to help his fragile nature.

Hurts is a beast and has a team that can get him to a Superbowl in just 3 short years. And yes I agree. Bryce is gonna shatter some records.
Hurts is a pretty good OU QB

THEdonkey0515

Young hasn't look good. CJ stroud has looked light-years ahead of him, his running away with the rookie of the year award. Levis has started multiple games now and has looked better than Young. Levis took over the NFL for two weeks after his 4 TD debut and was everywhere.

Young lost to Tyler Bagnet and the 2 win bears last week. Bagent is an undefeated rookie that outplayed Young, and the bears are horrible as a team.

Now Ol dobbs is everywhere after his vikings debut/comeback, while Mac Jones and the Pats tank for a new QB.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Young hasn't look good. CJ stroud has looked light-years ahead of him, his running away with the rookie of the year award. Levis has started multiple games now and has looked better than Young. Levis took over the NFL for two weeks after his 4 TD debut and was everywhere.

Young lost to Tyler Bagnet and the 2 win bears last week. Bagent is an undefeated rookie that outplayed Young, and the bears are horrible as a team.

Now Ol dobbs is everywhere after his vikings debut/comeback, while Mac Jones and the Pats tank for a new QB.

You know what titans fans are NOT saying in tn right now ?

Sure wish we would have picked HH over Levi's.

PillsburyDoughboy

Hey PBD who has the lowest QBR in the NFL?
Saw a couple of scores here and there. His record does not look great so far. Panthers got Bryce for a reason. Because they suck. It will take a few years to build. Sorta like MIAMI !

It took several years for Miami to get a line built around Tua and get him some decent pass protectionion .Now look

PillsburyDoughboy

Speaking of Titans they must really suck, you their rookie QB has two less TDs than BY. Oh wait neverMind he has only played in 2 games instead of 8
Yes the titans suck. Suck Something awful apparently. Always have. Always Will. Just a re-badged and re-homed Houston Oilers Team.

I just find it hilarious that all the tn homers were butthurt because Levis got the job over HH and now they are saying HH who??

Latest posts