Its early

PillsburyDoughboy

DeBoer Indicates Milroe did well first day of spring camp . Looks like by all indications his position is solidified.

Attachments

• 409068682_742298491211662_2124856626265909500_n.jpg
    409068682_742298491211662_2124856626265909500_n.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 10

Bamamonts

He took the first snaps but CKD said somebody has but you want competition and he expects the players behind to be pushing to take the job.
I liked CKD first post practice press conference. I'm excited for the new era.
Roll Tide!

Bamamonts

Getting to hear from the assistant coaches is different than the Saban era. I like it. I think it'll help get their name out there and help on the recruiting trail.

PillsburyDoughboy

Getting to hear from the assistant coaches is different than the Saban era. I like it. I think it'll help get their name out there and help on the recruiting trail.

Things are going to be different that's for sure.

I really have not deep dived into DeBoer at Washington or any of his other programs to see any of his other interviews or any approaches other than the record he has accumulated. It's impressive. He has won everywhere he has been. So I really do not know what to expect moving forward in terms of presser.
If you have followed my postings over the years I've been critical about programs that hire coaches with a .550+ record or come from HS coaching background and expect SEC or Natty results.

DeBoer is the real deal.

Lets see him build upon what is already a #winning program at ALABAMA . Roll Tide

XCR-2

Things are going to be different that's for sure.

I really have not deep dived into DeBoer at Washington or any of his other programs to see any of his other interviews or any approaches other than the record he has accumulated. It's impressive. He has won everywhere he has been. So I really do not know what to expect moving forward in terms of presser.
If you have followed my postings over the years I've been critical about programs that hire coaches with a .550+ record or come from HS coaching background and expect SEC or Natty results.

DeBoer is the real deal.

Let's see him build upon what is already a #winning program at ALABAMA . Roll Tide
That's laughable at best. I'd put my house on the line that you know his birthday, favorite food, favorite color, and home address.

Latest posts