Remember early September

BamaProud

Remember when everybody was praising Coach Sanders, saying GA was unbeatable and Alabama would lose 3 or 4 regular season games. My how things have changed.

I tried to tell yall Alabama would be fine. They may not win a NC, but they are looking better each week.

PillsburyDoughboy

Bama has looked fine.

Schedule has been favorable for them this year kinda like UTs was last year all the tough games at home.

Lsu, UT, Texas, A&M, Ole miss.

They should win out at this point and have a chance to beat UGA in sec chip for a playoff spot.
I'll have to find it but I think I saw where ALABAMA had the 8th toughest schedule this year.

THEdonkey0515

I'll have to find it but I think I saw where ALABAMA had the 8th toughest schedule this year.
Most SEC schedules are looks like 6 SEC schools in the top 12 as far as SOS goes.I didn't say it was easy. Just the games you want at home ended up being at home Like UT last year when they was top 5 in SOS.

PillsburyDoughboy

Most SEC schedules are looks like 6 SEC schools in the top 12 as far as SOS goes.I didn't say it was easy. Just the games you want at home ended up being at home Like UT last year when they was top 5 in SOS.
It was sure nice having LSwho and the vols at home this season. Giving them a taste of the home grown and Fan noise was nice.

buckaroo

Remember when everybody was praising Coach Sanders, saying GA was unbeatable and Alabama would lose 3 or 4 regular season games. My how things have changed.

I tried to tell yall Alabama would be fine. They may not win a NC, but they are looking better each week.
Who beat Georgia?

buckaroo

Read your post

Latest posts