Official UGA vs TCU NCG thread

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Lots to consider here, but I hope that my Dawgs play hard and clean. If the play their best, leave it all on the field, but still lose then there's no shame. TCU won't go down without a fight. They'll play fast and loose. They know that they have nothing to lose.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It won't affect my life in the least either way but I will try to watch all of it I can.
I could be wrong but I see Georgia taking them to the woodshed early and often throughout the game.

RobDooley

If they play like they are capable of, I agree with Ruger. Georgia has more talent, bigger and faster and I believe the better team. If they didn't learn a lesson from the semi-finals and don't play with heart TCU could win.

Spurhunter

Lots to consider here, but I hope that my Dawgs play hard and clean. If the play their best, leave it all on the field, but still lose then there's no shame. TCU won't go down without a fight. They'll play fast and loose. They know that they have nothing to lose.
I know you are like a kid on Christmas waiting on the kickoff!

PalsPal

I have no idea how it will go.

But, the thing that still makes me think TCU has a shot is that they beat the team who killed the team that GA barely beat.

Now, there may have been turnovers, etc that skewed that. I just didn't play close enough attention during those games.

Spurhunter

The only thing that makes me question UGA is that I watched the Mizzou game. Flukes do happen, and who knows why that game went like it did. Go to BetMGM where it's 13.5 and take Georgia. They win 37-24 and you win by the hook.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I know you are like a kid on Christmas waiting on the kickoff!
Been a rough day at work. Hardly had a chance to think about it. A few Dawg fan coworkers brought it up as small talk, but kinda had to keep the nose to the grindstone. On top of that it's my sons 8th birthday. I'll try to let it go and get excited after birthday cake :)

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
The only thing that makes me question UGA is that I watched the Mizzou game. Flukes do happen, and who knows why that game went like it did. Go to BetMGM where it's 13.5 and take Georgia. They win 37-24 and you win by the hook.
Mizzou, LSU, and OSU performances have to make you question UGA tonight. Defense is more of a bend-but-don't-break D this season that has broken the past two games played

BamaProud

I've got a couple Parlays and a few straight bets on the game.

4-leg +536
GA Moneyline
TCU +13.5
Over 31.5 points in the first half
Over 62.5 Total match points
(and all those as straight bets)

I also have a similar 3-leg that doesn't include the Over 62.5 Total

Then I picked the exact final score(+11000) of
GA 38
TCU 28
If it all hits payout would be about $1,500

SEC, SEC, SEC!