The official NATIONAL SIGNING DAY 2015 thread!

THEdonkey0515

^^^That's the NFL some COLLEGE FACTS about NDS.

FSU, Bama, and Ohio st. Have Averaged the highest recruiting classes over the past 4 years, All 3 teams made the playoffs this year!

baddnole

OHVATN said:
More facts about NSD and why all the Vol fans (and Gator fans) are way too excited about NSD given the reality that is NSD.

Per "Mike & Mike" this morning - of the 48 Super Bowl starters (incl punters and kickers), none were 5s. 9 were 4s and 8 were 3s. Russell Wilson was a 2. The vast majority were 2s and unrated coming out of high school.

Just sayin.[/quot

Only 3 schools have finished in the top 3 for recruiting in the last 3 years in a row.History!! Alabama , FSU and for your pleasure Ohio State. Do you see a pattern? This is about college not the Pros. Maybe the Pros should learn how to coach. :smash: :smash: :smash: :party:

mtn cur

good lord how embarrassing. never seen this much excitement on tndeer. And all over teenage boys[emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515":iuwa8bnc said:
UF better hope they get CeCe now lol, cowart was the guy most UF fans thought would be a gator.
Cowarts been looking like Auburn for days, like I said not unexpected. UF's D is still pretty stout. Martez Ivey on the OL is most important.

huntinkev

OHVATN":19fu6u4u said:
More facts about NSD and why all the Vol fans (and Gator fans) are way too excited about NSD given the reality that is NSD.

Per "Mike & Mike" this morning - of the 48 Super Bowl starters (incl punters and kickers), none were 5s. 9 were 4s and 8 were 3s. Russell Wilson was a 2. The vast majority were 2s and unrated coming out of high school.

Just sayin.

That is NFL.

I think that in college the 5 stars and 4 stars can have a more immediate impact, most of the time. That's not to say the 2 stars are bad but they still have to grow into their body and mature, get stronger and faster and gain some experience which could take 3 years in college to accomplish.

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck":2ealini4 said:
THEdonkey0515":2ealini4 said:
Really don't Think UF ends up with Cowart and CeCe one of them will pick another school.

Time will tell... I think UF will end up with Martez Ivey and Byron Cowart. As far as Cowart, something must of leaked out because several experts changed their pick to UF this weekend. Not sure what game Cece Jefferson is playing but him and his family are Gator fans. UF will probably get 2 out of 3.

That would probably put this class somewhere around 30-25 depending what service you pick for the cause.. Lol. That would be what you would expect for a team with new coaches.... :tu:
^^^^ :geek: I know It's been 50/50 with AU lol But like I said MOST UF fans thought they would get Cowart Even you G&B :tu:
If they Just end up with 1 guy Outta the "Big" 3 there recruiting class would take a huge hit.
You have also been quoted saying UF needs 2 outta the big 3:)

huntinkev

who else is watching live on utsports.com? I have had a window on the computer up all morning, there is a camera in war room and brick room showing it live.

mtn cur

OHVATN":181ve4bu said:
I think the recruiting rankings, 4 star, 5 star etc stuff is way overblown. I wonder how many of today's Super Bowl players were 4 or 5 stars as 18 year olds. Probably not many. Neither Tom Brady nor Russell Wilson were. Many 18 year old boys (and they are boys) are still maturing physically and all of them are immature emotionally.

But to play along, Grant Schmidt just signed with the Buckeyes. OT. 6-6, 275. 3 star. 51st ranked OL. Good athlete (3 sport star and his broad jump would have placed him third amongst all O linemen - at the 2014 NFL combine). Why post about him? First ever Buckeye from South Dakota. Unlike all these other kids (flippers and what not), after he committed to OSU, he shut down all recruiting of him and never visited or talked to another school. Sounds like he's got good character, but most farm boys do.

there were 15 5 stars in the College Football Playoff. So maybe it sort of matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515":aeiwq2mc said:
gator-n-buck":aeiwq2mc said:
THEdonkey0515":aeiwq2mc said:
Really don't Think UF ends up with Cowart and CeCe one of them will pick another school.

Time will tell... I think UF will end up with Martez Ivey and Byron Cowart. As far as Cowart, something must of leaked out because several experts changed their pick to UF this weekend. Not sure what game Cece Jefferson is playing but him and his family are Gator fans. UF will probably get 2 out of 3.

That would probably put this class somewhere around 30-25 depending what service you pick for the cause.. Lol. That would be what you would expect for a team with new coaches.... :tu:
^^^^ :geek: I know It's been 50/50 with AU lol But like I said MOST UF fans thought they would get Cowart Even you G&B :tu:
If they Just end up with 1 guy Outta the "Big" 3 there recruiting class would take a huge hit.
You have also been quoted saying UF needs 2 outta the big 3:)

UF is going to have a big day and 2 out of 3 was my #..... :D

Latest posts