The new buck limit !!!!!!

Snake

I may be old school or just plain ole old but the only way I can see how any buck saved by the new limit is by simple math . 1.If Johnny has 3 buck tags then what is the most Johnny can kill ? 2. If Johnny has 2 buck tags what is the most Johnny can kill ? 3. If Johnny has 2 buck tags and has killed 2 bucks how many more bucks can Johnny kill ... legally ? 4. If Johnny has 2 buck tags and has killed 2 bucks how many can he still kill ... illegally ?

Clues : What is 3 - 2 ? What is 0 + 0 ? What is the answer to a question that has no variables ? Please answer when you have the time , thanks .

Snake

Well no don't drink but trying to figure how new buck limit saves some hunter's 11 bucks ? Simple math tells me if the old limit was 3 and the hunter tagged out each year and with the new limit which is 2 if you tagged out then by simple math you only save one buck not pictures of several bucks the new limit saved ... right ? Now I get that the limit saves none in some hunters case because he only kills 1 t0 2 most times anyway ... right ? I'm seeing pictures of a multitude of bucks saved by a lot of hunters ... don't add up !! If you maxxed out each year you can only save one not bunches , talking about one hunter each .

Snake

TX300mag":1ogsjj0r said:
I passed 11 bucks last year in TN. Can I say that the 3 buck limit saved 11 bucks? :D

Must can ! The way I see it this new limit will have us in a couple of years enough bucks to be way above carrying capacity of the state :D Look thought I would add a little fun to the mix , we are getting upset with each other over nothing basically . Try this new limit for a few years and the way I look at it the hunters who don't like it (me) can voice our opinion the way the hunters for the new limit to try and get it changed . Still can kill plenty of deer so I'm good and if I see the change as being better then it's still good :tu: For now it still is America so we had better enjoy it while we can because I think it's as good is it's ever going to be . Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all !!!!!!

Matador

This argument will still be going on probably for 3-4 yr. There are so many variables like effect of coyotes, probably a lot more road kills as buck numbers increase and doe harvest decreases due to lack of interest after second buck killed. Also probably a higher chance of disease if herd numbers increase and I think a lot of those hunters who held on to that second tag and didn't fill it will use it next year. A lot of them may not like eating tag soup with that second buck tag. Hey more I think about it the argument will probably be going on for 5 year.

farmin68

TX300mag":y8kbkyaq said:
I passed 11 bucks last year in TN. Can I say that the 3 buck limit saved 11 bucks? :D
Yes. And if you had hunted all three seasons, that would triple...33 bucks saved!
That makes makes you cooler than a red solo cup. :super:

Boone 58

thomasmckinney12":35m75e7m said:
All comes down to how honest ole Johnny is.

Exactly..............I have never heard so many 270 caliber MZ's in MZ season................and I don't doubt that that same ole Johnny kills what he wants and doesn't turn it in as a buck. We have way too many deer not turned in friends..............if you believe otherwise you probably think you can legislate morality.

AT Hiker

Boone 58":38n6w3jh said:
thomasmckinney12":38n6w3jh said:

Exactly..............I have never heard so many 270 caliber MZ's in MZ season................and I don't doubt that that same ole Johnny kills what he wants and doesn't turn it in as a buck. We have way too many deer not turned in friends..............if you believe otherwise you probably think you can legislate morality.

Maybe its me but I have read a lot of this on here this year. Sadly I think this might becoming an issue in some areas. Maybe its time to get the law involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridgehunter

Boone 58":1h9iyirq said:
thomasmckinney12":1h9iyirq said:

This exactly what I said.I killed 2 bucks in MZ loader and didn't get to gun hunt.When I would say something about it the response I would get would be doesn't your wife have a tag.The new limit only hurts the hoest hunter.

Latest posts