The Gubment Brush Job

Titanxd17

Camden's look about the same you can see right through them. One blind has more black plastic on in the brush. Waters also super low in Camden.

Pic IN the Casa

I gotta say, we went Sunday to throw decoys out and armed with some cane to cover what we could.
To our surprise they came back and brushed it in pretty good.
I eat my words.

Not as good as duck hunters would have brushed it but it's alright.
If my buddy hadn't talked to the guy brushing them I bet he would've called ours good.

Displaced_Vol

Not for nothing but I appreciate them getting all that video. Doesn't change the fact this is a cluster but at least there's some guys putting in some effort & thought to help the situation.
Again, this is an unnecessary cluster but you can't argue TWRA puts far more resources into waterfowl hunting than KY does. Grass is always greener and all that but it could be worse.

JDUB

You will be able to see straight through that thin brush on A4 after the first week of season or first big storm. Even in the video you can see through the brush.. And how in the world is a dog gonna get back on that ramp lol???

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Question because I honestly have no clue. Is someone allowed to go in and brush it out more? Or is that a no no from TWRA?
Yep. The manager at Gooch said he really appreciated it when I told him I was going to look at a blind for a friend and I was planning on bringing some brush if it needed it.
Turned out it was brushed ok.

Dodge Man

Not every blind. Only the ones they think are decent. And notice they never got to close so you could see good either.

They could have flown that drone through the shooting holes so we could see the inside too.
Check back, they are adding more videos every day or so. They added a bunch more in the last 8 hours.

Latest posts