The Game

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":14zfkhcy said:
OHVATN":14zfkhcy said:
Did you notice there is not a single 13th letter of the alphabet in this post. :super:

Dude, you have MAJOR issues :D !

I will adMit that takes soMe talent though!

Gotta give him credit though he did have the all important AL and B in there . I give him a c- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

I heard them talking on the radio about how everybody in Ohio was removing the letter M from all signs. Seems like an awful lot of trouble to me.

Think Im actually going to pull for that weirdo Harbaugh in this one. :tu:

TeamMainStreet

jimpants.0.gif

wayne

Is it correct to say that if Penn St and Ohio St both win, that Ohio State and Michigan are both eliminated from the cpf because they can't win their conference?

Zulu

wayne":uuf2gdso said:
Is it correct to say that if Penn St and Ohio St both win, that Ohio State and Michigan are both eliminated from the cpf because they can't win their conference?

No. A conference championship is heavily weighted, but not a requirement.

Scioto

Game for the ages. OSU's D won that game with JT's legs. Michigan held Samuel in check all game, except for those last 15 beautiful yards.

Looks like PSU is going to beat MSU. I don't see Ohio State dropping from #2 by not playing a game next week. Uncharted territory for sure. Michigan is still one of the top 4 teams IMO.

TreyB

OHVATN":12k4mysn said:
Game for the ages. OSU's D won that game with JT's legs. Michigan held Samuel in check all game, except for those last 15 beautiful yards.

Looks like PSU is going to beat MSU. I don't see Ohio State dropping from #2 by not playing a game next week. Uncharted territory for sure. Michigan is still one of the top 4 teams IMO.
Game for the ages??????? Doubt that