Game tonight

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Who's everyone got?

The matchup on paper is the 2nd ranked pass defense against the #1 pass offense. Strength against strength it seems. Will it be one of those strengths that causes one team to win or will it be a different facet of the game? A lot of why Michigan is so good against the pass is because of their defensive lines ability to pressure the quarterback, especially up the middle. That is a real difficulty for quarterbacks like Penix and teams like Washington, so IF MI gets pressure like they did last week against Alabama that would give them a huge edge.

Michigan 27
Washington 17

themanpcl

Who's everyone got?

The matchup on paper is the 2nd ranked pass defense against the #1 pass offense. Strength against strength it seems. Will it be one of those strengths that causes one team to win or will it be a different facet of the game? A lot of why Michigan is so good against the pass is because of their defensive lines ability to pressure the quarterback, especially up the middle. That is a real difficulty for quarterbacks like Penix and teams like Washington, so IF MI gets pressure like they did last week against Alabama that would give them a huge edge.

Michigan 27
Washington 17
I so don't care and I have NEVER not been interested in the title game. I think the whole fiasco with FSU (and I'm not a fan of FSU) as well as the way alabama did play against MI, I an just not interested at all.

Bamamonts

Washington has been the underdog all year and are still unbeaten. I really don't know but I'm picking Michigan and the under. I think Michigan will run the ball with long drives and control the game.

4Low

I got Washington, if the whole sign stealing thing didn't happen, maybe Michigan.

I just hope for a good game.

Gravey

If I gambled I'd take Michigan straight up but pulling for Washington. Sitting here in a hotel room in Oxford, MS ready to go. 🤣

IMG_5736.jpeg

PalsPal

I thought when Penix missed the wide open receiver that was ball game, but the 4th down stop and then score was huge.

Pulling for Washington.

Latest posts