Game tonight

Displaced_Vol

I figure Michigan was probably a little better overall but you never know, especially in these neutral site big games.

I took Washington money line and the over…neither of those looking good at the moment.
Follow me for more creative ways to lose your money.

Bamamonts

Congrats to Michigan on an undefeated season and winning the National Championship. They are a tough football team. BET as they say.

ImThere

Pe is took a beating. He missed too many receivers. Receivers dropped to many balls. If they could have put that together they could have kept that Defensive line honest. I think 73 Washington oline worked out a deal with Harbaugh! lol. That was a huge flag

JBell

fishing rod definitely had a better night against texas. He was throwing darts. But that could be part of michigans defense making him move.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Glad to see Michigan win, and I agree that Penix had a bad game. He missed several wide open receivers and looked skittish and scared the whole game, something I did not expect from him. The offensive line did a good job of giving him time to throw overall which I didn't expect either.

Latest posts