The Game

Scioto

TreyB":1bnmgiek said:
OHVATN":1bnmgiek said:
Game for the ages. OSU's D won that game with JT's legs. Michigan held Samuel in check all game, except for those last 15 beautiful yards.

Looks like PSU is going to beat MSU. I don't see Ohio State dropping from #2 by not playing a game next week. Uncharted territory for sure. Michigan is still one of the top 4 teams IMO.
Game for the ages??????? Doubt that

I understand why you can't tell the difference. :poke: :rotf:

Scioto

Blame the refs. SMH. Winners fight through and find a way to win. Losers. ? Well. They lose and blame the refs.

TreyB

OHVATN":2hmtzevs said:
TreyB":2hmtzevs said:
OHVATN":2hmtzevs said:
Game for the ages. OSU's D won that game with JT's legs. Michigan held Samuel in check all game, except for those last 15 beautiful yards.

Looks like PSU is going to beat MSU. I don't see Ohio State dropping from #2 by not playing a game next week. Uncharted territory for sure. Michigan is still one of the top 4 teams IMO.
Game for the ages??????? Doubt that

I understand why you can't tell the difference. :poke: :rotf:

Do u really think it was a "game for the ages"??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

One for the ages and instant classic is a little different. Heck the TN-UF game was called instant classic as well last year.
Good game but let's not get carried away. Was a little boring if u ask me. Lot of fouls that weren't called (both sides) but as far as the game.... Blahhh unless u are a fam of either team.

PillsburyDoughboy

OHVATN":2244c89g said:

From a pure football standpoint it was the best game played all weekend. Bitterly fought from both sides. BOTH teams wanted that one bad. Probably best game all season.

The ALABAMA game went down the way I projected it would Still a fun game to watch. Anytime you can whoop up on auburn its a good day.

The VANDY vols game was the highlight of my day. Very Exciting to watch from beginning to end although I did miss some of the best parts due to a semi family crisis. Stuff happens.

Scioto

After lurking, I must come to the defense of the lone Ohio State fan, OHVATN, in this forum. Poor guy. Well, I'm another diehard Ohio State fan here to support a fellow member of Buckeye Nation!

j/k

Scioto (fka OHVATN).

P.S. It still was a "game for the ages." And we are (mid)Westerners, not Yankees.

THEdonkey0515

It was the most watched game of the year. Over 20 million people tuned in to watch.

It was a overtime game that had a lot on the line good game.

It was better then any SEC game this year really.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":1nd9j76u said:
But not "one for the ages"
True it might seem like "one for the ages" If we where Ohio st fans lol.

Probably the best game of the year. Unless they some craziness in the playoffs.

SEC chip game can be good. If UF can make it a 4th quarter game & it ends up close or goes into OT or UF pulls an upset.

If bama steam rolls them & its over by the 3rd people will stop watching & it will be boaring unless your a bama fan.

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":qclmycw5 said:
TreyB":qclmycw5 said:
But not "one for the ages"
True it might seem like "one for the ages" If we where Ohio st fans lol.

Probably the best game of the year. Unless they some craziness in the playoffs.

SEC chip game can be good. If UF can make it a 4th quarter game & it ends up close or goes into OT or UF pulls an upset.

If bama steam rolls them & its over by the 3rd people will stop watching & it will be boaring unless your a bama fan.

True....

The SEC chip game will be more than the spread indicates.

Latest posts