Tennessee public reports

Carlos

The last 3 trips for me have been silent. I'm gonna try a new spot in the morning, it seems like they've moved on, out of the area I normally hunt.

Iglow

Our public areas have already been overrun with nonresidents, so there isn't much left to kill.
They are overrun with nonresidents, newcomers from new york, illinois and california with their ONX apps and probably Marsians. It sucks here now. Anything that was on the public has been killed or run off onto surrounding private. And this isn't just poor mouthing, it's the truth.

Carlos

Silence here again this morning, I've gone to several spots, listening.

Not even any roost gobbles, seems strange to me.

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I went to my farm in Ky today and it was total silence.
Time to put up the gear until next year.

CHRIS WILSON

There are still birds but they've become sneaky little turds. Setup Monday in an area where I know there were birds the other week. After 45 minutes of just sporadic/intermittent calling and not hearing anything, I decided to getup and move to a different spot. I stood up, turned around and saw a bright red head staring me down from about 40 yards behind me. Fat rascal hadn't made a peep on his way in.

killingtime 41

They are overrun with nonresidents, newcomers from new york, illinois and california with their ONX apps and probably Marsians. It sucks here now. Anything that was on the public has been killed or run off onto surrounding private. And this isn't just poor mouthing, it's the truth.
Nothing but the truth Iglow. What an awesome place we had at one time wasn't it Iglow. They move around and every place they go same shnit. Problem is there's no place to go to get away from them. Name one northern state overrun by southerners and why can't you name one.

Latest posts