Public land question

Spurhunter

I'm thinking his cowhunter71 account was banned.
Every time I read a post from "soft talker" I thought it was cowhumper71. After seeing your post I looked at the post histories. Cowhumper71 made his last post just days before soft talker made his first post. Pretty obvious. Same bloviating, bragging, condescending, know it all writing from both usernames. Warren reminds me of a guy I grew up with that has a severe inferiority complex. "Joe" brags all the time to anybody that will listen trying to make people think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just like Warren. At least it's amusing to read his BS! 🤣

Soft Talker

Every time I read a post from "soft talker" I thought it was cowhumper71. After seeing your post I looked at the post histories. Cowhumper71 made his last post just days before soft talker made his first post. Pretty obvious. Same bloviating, bragging, condescending, know it all writing from both usernames. Warren reminds me of a guy I grew up with that has a severe inferiority complex. "Joe" brags all the time to anybody that will listen trying to make people think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just like Warren. At least it's amusing to read his BS! 🤣
This coming from someone who owns and promotes the 6.5 creedmoor :p You just stick to fishing dude, and leave any talk of public ground hunting to those experienced enough to discuss it;)

Latest posts