TCU and Baylor

Scioto

I've seen several CFP top 4 predictions out that have Baylor AND TCU in the top 4. Without a conference championship game, how can anyone predict the Big 12 will get two teams in? Now, I'm not going to tell you that Ohio State plays an $EC West schedule (not that an $EC West schedule is everything that you $EC West fans claim it to be). After Va Tech and before mid-October, the OSU schedule is soft. But have you looked at the TCU or Baylor schedules? They are ridiculous. The best team TCU plays, other than Baylor, is Minnesota (first game in Minneapolis, and I predict TCU is going down in flames day one). Baylor's is an absolute joke. What do you think? Does the Big 12 even deserve a team, let alone two, in the CFP.

Very nervous about this season. Eerily reminiscent of 1969. Ohio State was the defending national champion. Went into the Big House playing against a rookie Michigan coach, turned the ball over 7 times, and lost. The start of the "Ten Year War."

Vermin93

Big 12 definitely does not deserve two teams in the playoff and it will never happen.

I went to the Cotton Bowl last season and watched Michigan State defeat Baylor. It was an awesome game, but Baylor's weaknesses were eventually exposed by Michigan State. With Bryce Petty gone to the NFL, I don't see Baylor getting to the playoff with a new starting QB.

The only team that definitely deserves playoff consideration without playing in a conference championship game is ND. :super:

THEdonkey0515

With the soft schedule TCU and Baylor have the only way one of them should be allowed in the playoffs is if 1 of them goes undefeated and wins every game by a few TDs.

They both can't go undefeated cause they play each other, I don't understand how the loser of that game gets in as well. And No conference championship game hurts.

A 2 loss SEC team with a conference championship, should get in over a 1 loss TCU or Baylor with out a conference championship IMO.

Latest posts