Congratulations tcu

Mescalero

^^^ bet we'll get another prime example of why Ohio State doesn't belong after they get waxed in the first round like always, then they'll start next season ranked #2 again like always
^^^ bet we'll get another prime example of why Ohio State doesn't belong after they get waxed in the first round like always, then they'll start next season ranked #2 again like always
"Like always"? You should read up on your history.

Mescalero

I was hunting and only able to get home to watch the OT. Perhaps there's something for the Committee to hold against TCU vs two-loss Bama, but I don't think so.

On the ride home I was listening to the game on Sirius XM. It was the TCU feed. They actually ran a commercial for the TCU chapter of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I liked that. No way any of the universities we cheer for and argue over would ever run that commercial.

Kahrman

There is definitely a small school bias in the committee. If you look at the regular season you have a 12-0 TCU vs 10-2 Alabama. We made it to our conference championship and they didn't. I think TCU will get in but it would not surprise me if they jump Alabama ahead of us.

Urban_Hunter

What about Alabama losing to 9-4 LSU?
They lost by a last second 2pt conversion.
They lost to TN by a last second deep field goal.

Osu got blown out by Michigan, and Michigan didn't even have their Star player. Osu was tied half way through the third to a 1-7 northwestern. They are the most overrated, play nobody team in the entire rankings… the only close second being Notre dame

THE DUKE

There's no logical way ala shld be in front of TN. Tcu shld drop plum out of the playoff they can't hang with anyone that's in the top 10. Osu is like ND always plays no one maybe 1-2 half talented teams and cries all season about no reconishing and respect, then always gets in playoffs or a big bowl to get donkey punched.

OldFussNFeathers

There's no logical way ala shld be in front of TN. Tcu shld drop plum out of the playoff they can't hang with anyone that's in the top 10. Osu is like ND always plays no one maybe 1-2 half talented teams and cries all season about no reconishing and respect, then always gets in playoffs or a big bowl to get donkey punched.
E267FA10-E31A-404E-9744-F11F700104EC.gif

With some careful deciphering….

Urban_Hunter

Read your history
Read your history moron

Last year beat 52-24
2020 beat first round by Clemson
2019 Notre dame took their spot in overranked slot and got throttled
2018 no show
2017 SHUT OUT FIRST ROUND 31-0 by the ACC

I mean… are you living in an alternate universe?
Notre Dame and OSU compete every year to see who will be the most grossly overrated team in the nation. And why? What's the point of getting into the playoff with your great record when you can't compete with the teams that earned their way in there?

Latest posts