Congratulations tcu

Mescalero

Read your history moron

Last year beat 52-24
2020 beat first round by Clemson
2019 Notre dame took their spot in overranked slot and got throttled
2018 no show
2017 SHUT OUT FIRST ROUND 31-0 by the ACC

I mean… are you living in an alternate universe?
Notre Dame and OSU compete every year to see who will be the most grossly overrated team in the nation. And why? What's the point of getting into the playoff with your great record when you can't compete with the teams that earned their way in there?
No. I think you are

Remington700

In college football any team can beat or lose to any other team on a given day. I believe that's why people love it so much, emotions run high. If Math worked then we could figure out who beats who every game. I'll be curious to see who is selected for what.

Urban_Hunter

You mean the team that is 10-2 and should have been 8-4, and lost to LSU !!
They lost to Kansas State, if they get in they will 4 seed and play Georgia. You think a team that can't beat Kansas State has a chance to come straight out of a loss on the last game of the year and slide into the playoff and compete against Georgia?

JBell

Tcu also had 4-5 come back wins in the last minute. So they "could have" had more losses too. I will say I don't think either tcu, bama or UT is better than Georgia at this moment.

cbhunter

I don't think anybody is unless the Georgia team that almost lost to Mizzou shows up. I think this Georgia team will beat Michigan handily.
No way an SEC team beats the top two teams in the big10 in back to back weeks. 😆

OSU just thought that michigan game was a whipping

I'd be glad for TCU or Michigan to win it all but I see thee writing on the wall.

ImThere

Read your history moron

Last year beat 52-24
2020 beat first round by Clemson
2019 Notre dame took their spot in overranked slot and got throttled
2018 no show
2017 SHUT OUT FIRST ROUND 31-0 by the ACC

I mean… are you living in an alternate universe?
Notre Dame and OSU compete every year to see who will be the most grossly overrated team in the nation. And why? What's the point of getting into the playoff with your great record when you can't compete with the teams that earned their way in there?
Ok that's about enough on Notre Dame! 😆😆😆

deerfever

TCU will get hammered I am afraid, great story but not ready or at the same level as the others schools involved , I could be wrong (hope I am) and hope they give Michigan all they want and then some. Georgia would have been better off moving down to #2 for a better first round matchup. Ohio State has all kinds of 5 stars and that huge win over Notre Dame that all the sportscasters keep talking about. When you beat Notre Dame who got beat by Marshall and lost 4 games, that's huge! Michigan and Georgia are the two best teams but anything can happen when it all comes down to 1 game! Should be interesting.

Mescalero

It's why they play the games and Ohio State will be there.

Doubt the Buckeyes will be able to run the ball at all, but LSU playing its backup QB the majority of the game put up 502 yards passing yesterday! Got a puncher's chance with CJ Stroud and the best WR room in the nation, in a dome, and likely return of Jaxon Smith-Njigba.

Trey13

It's why they play the games and Ohio State will be there.

Doubt the Buckeyes will be able to run the ball at all, but LSU playing its backup QB the majority of the game put up 502 yards passing yesterday! Got a puncher's chance with CJ Stroud and the best WR room in the nation, in a dome, and likely return of Jaxon Smith-Njigba.
LSU played their backup the second half. He alone didn't put up 502 yards. That was combined.