Tactacam Reveal X

Mr. Hawk

B1423B54-03B0-41C0-8211-D2D5E1F56338.jpeg

got the new camera in and set up yesterday, so far the pic quality looks pretty good. This was a spot I had trouble getting signal with the SPYPOINT micros, these seem to get better signal.

Jcalder

The appropriate SD cards and Brand of cards they recommend. The firmware update directions and power sources. Nearly all the issues are from those 3, and if you read and comprehend you can avoid these problems. The world today everyone wants things immediate and fast...so they don't take the time to read what makes The cameras optimal. I had a friend all upset over is camera...I check his SD card and it was a PNY#4, got a #10 San disk and it's flawless now.
I've had 2 class 10 San disk cards get trashed by spypoint. Spypoint won't give me an answer on why

PickettSFHunter

Anybody finding any Tactacams in stock? I have two but need another to monitor a barn. All these city people moving in here to live in tents and campers are starting to steal everything in site off of the locals.

Antler Daddy

Anybody finding any Tactacams in stock? I have two but need another to monitor a barn. All these city people moving in here to live in tents and campers are starting to steal everything in site off of the locals.
I can't find any. That company is losing a ton of money without stock. The demand for an inexpensive cell that works is high. Are you using verizon or att?

rbreedi1

You have to check daily on several sites.. they update stock early in the morning and they are gone just about as quick as they list them in stock. I recently got one from Herd360 online, but have seen them regularly show up on Scheels and Sportsman's Warehouse online. Also keep an eye on Bass Pro. You just gotta be quick and on it.

Latest posts