Stoeger m 3020 what turkey choke

REN

Just like the title states what choke are y'all running? My dad just bought one and Is looking for a turkey choke to use with it. Will be shooting tss. Thanks!

if it came with a factory full or factory turkey choke try that first, lots have had good results with it.

My personal preference for any new gun and tss is Indian Creek 562. If thats to high cost then Carlsons 575 also gets very good results.

wcw280

if it came with a factory full or factory turkey choke try that first, lots have had good results with it.

My personal preference for any new gun and tss is Indian Creek 562. If thats to high cost then Carlsons 575 also gets very good results.
Thanks for the help!

JCDEERMAN

Like @REN said, I did all the research on this when I bought my 3020 last year. Everyone said the factory turkey choke would pleasantly surprise you. I went with it and killed one opening morning last year. I'm running it again this year. Just sighted it in last weekend.

I'll eventually go with a nice choke, but this factory one is getting the job done for now

Gravey

I'm shooting the factory choke that came in it with TSS 9's and you don't need anything else. Had one coming in Sunday and spooked at something then turned to leave. Made a mistake and stopped so squeezed the trigger. Little further than I thought or like but ranged after the fact he was 44-45 yards and folded in his tracks.

Latest posts