CARLSON CHOKE TUBES

C1295

A bunch of my friends use them and that is all they use. No issues I have heard from them.
Thanks Brother, Have read Reviews online but I don't always trust those. I feel like sometimes people pay people to make good reviews. I would rather " REAL" people tell me there experiences with it. I appreciate it.

Coltens

Thanks Brother, Have read Reviews online but I don't always trust those. I feel like sometimes people pay people to make good reviews. I would rather " REAL" people tell me there experiences with it. I appreciate it.
No problem. I will probably be picking up a Cremator before this duck season.

REN

they make a very good aftermarket option. Generally speaking they are great for the price compared to factory chokes. I have used them in a bunch of different shotguns with good results especially for the value. Id ignore their options that are licensed for others (like the ones for BONE COLLECTOR) as they are much more expensive because the name on it.

If a man was wanting to upgrade his chokes from factory they would be HIGH on my list to get especially if cost is a concern.

C1295

they make a very good aftermarket option. Generally speaking they are great for the price compared to factory chokes. I have used them in a bunch of different shotguns with good results especially for the value. Id ignore their options that are licensed for others (like the ones for BONE COLLECTOR) as they are much more expensive because the name on it.

If a man was wanting to upgrade his chokes from factory they would be HIGH on my list to get especially if cost is a concern.
thanks brother that's what I like to hear!

tpgarrett21

I've had great luck with the ones I've got, my Remington 870 with longbeard xr ammo and carlsons xr choke will kill to 70 yards... I have had 1 xr choke that just didn't perform at all. but I emailed Shane Carlson and he said send it back, they mailed me another with a holder... so just on that alone they will have my business.

CHRIS WILSON

I've got a .568 Long beard XR and a non-ported .565 that I use with my Mossberg for turkey season. They've performed well with both Federal #5 lead and #9 TSS. Toyed around with a .562 Indian Creek this past Spring. It tightened up the pattern by just a tick over the .565 Carlson's but it didn't impress me enough to keep it.

Latest posts