Stoeger 3020?

REN

its been out a good while now so there are a lot of real world reviews of them to be found. Ive known a few people that had them and did a lot of research on them (im a shotgun nut) over the years. Overall it is considered a very good budget shotgun with a very reliable inertia system. Its not flashy by any means like an M2 or even a Franchi or retay BUT its also not $1000. takes standard mobile chokes which are easy to find and parts for it are also easy to find if needed. Comes with a standard chrome lined barrel which is nice. Stock is as basic as can be and finish is what you would expect on a $500 semi auto shotgun. I dont mean that as a negative, its just not going to be as refined as a SBE3 or M2 for example, but again its half the price.

If your looking for a good reliable inertia 20g on a budget I dont think you will find many if any that are better then it for that criteria

Rakkin6

its been out a good while now so there are a lot of real world reviews of them to be found. Ive known a few people that had them and did a lot of research on them (im a shotgun nut) over the years. Overall it is considered a very good budget shotgun with a very reliable inertia system. Its not flashy by any means like an M2 or even a Franchi or retay BUT its also not $1000. takes standard mobile chokes which are easy to find and parts for it are also easy to find if needed. Comes with a standard chrome lined barrel which is nice. Stock is as basic as can be and finish is what you would expect on a $500 semi auto shotgun. I dont mean that as a negative, its just not going to be as refined as a SBE3 or M2 for example, but again its half the price.

If your looking for a good reliable inertia 20g on a budget I dont think you will find many if any that are better then it for that criteria
^^^^This^^^^

Iglow

I'm not worried about refinement etc, I'm wanting a muddy cold wet gun that goes bang bang bang reliably. My m3000 does fine, I don't trust it like a pump but it's fine. I was looking for something lighter than that 3000 plus it'd be fun.

deerfever

I have had two of them, I sold the turkey version but still have one with a 26 inch barrel. They are great shotguns . I wouldn't hesitate to buy one at all. I turkey hunt and dove hunt with the one I still have. Straight shooter and has never jammed with any shell.

Gravey

I love mine for turkey hunting. Probably never tote a 12 ga again.

IMG_5759.jpeg
IMG_5758.jpeg

deerhunter10

This I don't own one but shot a couple of them. They aren't my montefeltro or m2 but for the price point they were good. Did jam a couple times with Dove loads that day. I had to "break in" my m2000 I'm not sure if they recommend that with those or not. I haven't seen one on the shelf in a while.

Lilbuckgetter

I have had two of them, I sold the turkey version but still have one with a 26 inch barrel. They are great shotguns . I wouldn't hesitate to buy one at all. I turkey hunt and dove hunt with the one I still have. Straight shooter and has never jammed with any shell.
Mine jammed first time today! Oiled it up and didn't like 12-15° temps. not once had jam until today!! Operator issue! 3020 turkey

Gobble4me757

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I wish they made one with a 24" barrel without that big raised front sight and drilled and tapped. I'm hoping they might introduce a new model at the shot show.

Gravey

I wish they made one with a 24" barrel without that big raised front sight and drilled and tapped. I'm hoping they might introduce a new model at the shot show.
The one I posted above is the 24" turkey model. It had the big front site and I cut it off and smoothed it down with a dremmel tool. Hit it with some flat black paint and good to go. Also mounted FF3 on it.

IMG_5829.jpegIMG_5828.jpeg

Latest posts