Squirrel gun

CZ284

After seeing a picture on here of a squirrel rifle it reminded me I'm still looking for a good rimfire. Have any of you tried these new 17 caliber (I think they're 17WMR?
Also- anyone have a 22 rimfire barrel for their Encore? I have an Encore and was thinking about a new barrel instead of gettint a whole new rifle. I have a Ruger 10-22 that I haven't done any work on, but it's just not a tack driver like my old Marlin bolt action was.
Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

CZ284

Gutpile, I might be interested in getting rid of the 10-22. Call me at 488-1780 if you'd be interested. Since you live in Byhalia, can't be more than a couple miles from my place- I'm on Knox Road between Hwy 72 and 57.

spitndrum

Its a 17 HMR....

I got a Savage.....I love it so far....I have about 300$ the way you see it now...you can take cheapre routes such as the HUGE scope I put on it and for squirrels you don't need the bipod that I just recently put on mine!!

DSCF0702.jpg
[/img]

CZ284

Thanks- great looking setup- will defintely be checking one out. Do you really like the 17 caliber? Also- wouldn't scrimp on a scope- I like to limit myself to head shots. Makes it more fun.

Latest posts