So, was Five Star, all-everything QB Jeff Driskel

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Past is the past if it was yesterday or forever ago so whats that matter?? Why does everyone seem to live in the past on here?
Maybe its cause here at current times they don't have a coach the recruiting class last time I looked was in the 60's there gonna get beat down by there in state rival at the end of the year. and at the moment won a grand total of 9 games all of last year and this year so far.
And the big highlight of there program as of right now is a wining streak over a team thats not been all that good the past years.
heck if I was a gator fan I would live eat sleep and dream all about the past:) no need to talk about right now

Saying beating a team that has been down the past.... A entire decade!!! That's more than just a few years!!! Even the great Manning couldn't do it.

Manning didn't but Casey Clausen sure did!!LOL

WOW so Casey is better than Manning!!! hahahahahaha

HaHa,I didn't say Clausen was better than Manning but Clausen sure beat Floridas butt!Bawhahahahaha!!

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
I just like seeing how no matter what the topic is or about it always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0
Lol, recruiting,butch jones, dobbs, pizza, bigfoot, it dont matter lol some how always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0

That's all Florida fans have to hold onto,pretty lame if you ask me!Gator dont know to much about football,after the writing was on the wall about Mushchamps and Driskel fall from grace,gator was trying to give stats to build up Mushchamp and

Driskel,pretty pathetic if you know what I mean!!

What do TN fans have to hold onto??

Here is what Tennessee fans have to hold onto since you asked,Tennessee has 6 National Championships,13 SEC Championships,7 SEC Eastern Division Championships

Living in the past... :) Or "Next year".... :)

You stay in the past Mr 10-0 guy!LOL

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Past is the past if it was yesterday or forever ago so whats that matter?? Why does everyone seem to live in the past on here?
Maybe its cause here at current times they don't have a coach the recruiting class last time I looked was in the 60's there gonna get beat down by there in state rival at the end of the year. and at the moment won a grand total of 9 games all of last year and this year so far.
And the big highlight of there program as of right now is a wining streak over a team thats not been all that good the past years.
heck if I was a gator fan I would live eat sleep and dream all about the past:) no need to talk about right now

Saying beating a team that has been down the past.... A entire decade!!! That's more than just a few years!!! Even the great Manning couldn't do it.

HaHa,I didn't say Clausen was better than Manning but Clausen sure beat Floridas butt!Bawhahahahaha!!

Thought you said living in the past.... bawahahahahahahaha

wayne

G8rntn said:
http://youtu.be/JaIY3bGTmGw?list=UUE_X_nyK3t6iU8BRmT9ZN9g

Twin going nuts after the loss...

You just said you come with new stuff, yet this is the 2nd time you posted this link today.

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

Thought you said living in the past.... bawahahahahahahaha

You are the one that brought Manning up,I just replied!

G8rntn

wayne said:
G8rntn said:
http://youtu.be/JaIY3bGTmGw?list=UUE_X_nyK3t6iU8BRmT9ZN9g

Twin going nuts after the loss...

You just said you come with new stuff, yet this is the 2nd time you posted this link today.

On two different threads not the same stuff about him each time. LOL You tried though,