So, was Five Star, all-everything QB Jeff Driskel

PalsPal

the downfall of Will Muschamp; OR, was Muschamp the downfall of can't miss Driskell?

I await the discussion :D !

(in the meantime I think I will go looking through the archives and pull up some old posts :D )

gator-n-buck

Were just glad one team helped his record.... 15-6 as a starter and one team gave him 3 of those wins.... :)

Don't remember a QB on the other team going 3-0 against FL at anytime during my lifetime... :)

PalsPal

gator-n-buck said:
Were just glad one team helped his record.... 15-6 as a starter and one team gave him 3 of those wins.... :)

Don't remember a QB on the other team going 3-0 against FL at anytime during my lifetime... :)

Hop, skip, and dodge! Just like Ole Faithful :D !

THEdonkey0515

I just like seeing how no matter what the topic is or about it always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0
Lol, recruiting,butch jones, dobbs, pizza, bigfoot, it dont matter lol some how always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
I just like seeing how no matter what the topic is or about it always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0
Lol, recruiting,butch jones, dobbs, pizza, bigfoot, it dont matter lol some how always turns into 3-0,4-0,10-0

Or we can just say FL has dominated UT in football the last 60 years. That should cover it and keep it simple for some... :)

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515 said:

That's all Florida fans have to hold onto,pretty lame if you ask me!Gator dont know to much about football,after the writing was on the wall about Mushchamps and Driskel fall from grace,gator was trying to give stats to build up Mushchamp and Driskel,pretty pathetic if you know what I mean!!

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
^^^^^ No one cares, go jump in a lake troll master

Biggest troll on Tndeer,be kind to gator though,this is be kind to dumb animals week lol!!

I see you guys aren't wearing your big boy panties.... You come on here with all these great troll topics but you can't take the ribbing in return .... :)

You guys are easy... Carry on... :)

THEdonkey0515

MIZZ would take control of the east with a win saturday. but lets look at who else they played
South Dakota, toledo, and UCF really?
LOST to Indiana at home 27-31
beat SC 20-21. Think SC has won what 5 games this year?
Then georgia killed them 34-0
then beat florida, dont even think they had to play offense in that game lol Florida also a 5 game winner so far this year
Then KY and Vandy? Its KY and vandy enough said.
then beat an up and down texas A&M team.

This is the team that may when the east lol I think it will be like this next year wide open and you might not have to be all that good to win it lol

TeamMainStreet

Your not a troll if you arent a UT fan. You are a troll for coming in on every thread about UT just to start some crap.

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

That's all Florida fans have to hold onto,pretty lame if you ask me!Gator dont know to much about football,after the writing was on the wall about Mushchamps and Driskel fall from grace,gator was trying to give stats to build up Mushchamp and Driskel,pretty pathetic if you know what I mean!!

What do TN fans have to hold onto??

THEdonkey0515

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

Never said gators should not hold on too it! Heck man im an honest guy if vols would have beat the gators 10 years in a row! I would hold on to it! Be proud of that team for doing that.and bring it up time to time! NOT everyday! Every hour! In every other post! Lol Not in topics that have nothing do with florida! That's all I was saying.

TeamMainStreet

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

The fact that we wake up every day knowing we arent a gator fan. Thats good enough for me.

We still have a head coach for now too so theres that.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet said:
Your not a troll if you arent a UT fan. You are a troll for coming in on every thread about UT just to start some crap.

This thread was about the Gators created by a UT fan trolling... :) In my book that makes it fair game. No antler restrictions.... :)

And your my boy... :)

Latest posts