So, was Five Star, all-everything QB Jeff Driskel

G8rntn

PalsPal said:
:D

Still won't answer. Surely you have an opinion. So which is it?

Sorry... I think it is a little of both. I think JD was hurt by Muschamp hiring Weis as his OC and Weis could have cared less and the same for Pease. Those two hires IMO cost him his job. Three offensive Cord for Driskel in three years is tough. And also I think Jeff was a pro style qb like will wanted to run. Roper was a better fit for Jeff but it was too late.

But Muschamp did hold onto to Jeff to long before he went with Treon. Does that answer help your thread question any??? LOL

Wrangler95

G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Past is the past if it was yesterday or forever ago so whats that matter?? Why does everyone seem to live in the past on here?
Maybe its cause here at current times they don't have a coach the recruiting class last time I looked was in the 60's there gonna get beat down by there in state rival at the end of the year. and at the moment won a grand total of 9 games all of last year and this year so far.
And the big highlight of there program as of right now is a wining streak over a team thats not been all that good the past years.
heck if I was a gator fan I would live eat sleep and dream all about the past:) no need to talk about right now

Saying beating a team that has been down the past.... A entire decade!!! That's more than just a few years!!! Even the great Manning couldn't do it.

Manning didn't but Casey Clausen sure did!!LOL

G8rntn

Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Past is the past if it was yesterday or forever ago so whats that matter?? Why does everyone seem to live in the past on here?
Maybe its cause here at current times they don't have a coach the recruiting class last time I looked was in the 60's there gonna get beat down by there in state rival at the end of the year. and at the moment won a grand total of 9 games all of last year and this year so far.
And the big highlight of there program as of right now is a wining streak over a team thats not been all that good the past years.
heck if I was a gator fan I would live eat sleep and dream all about the past:) no need to talk about right now

Saying beating a team that has been down the past.... A entire decade!!! That's more than just a few years!!! Even the great Manning couldn't do it.

WOW so Casey is better than Manning!!! hahahahahaha

TeamMainStreet

G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

At beating the gator, yes. Cool story bro.

G8rntn

TeamMainStreet said:
G8rntn said:
Wrangler95 said:
G8rntn said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

At beating the gator, yes. Cool story bro.

The gator or the gators??? hahaha cool story bro

TeamMainStreet

As cool as its been bro Ive read enough of your cool storys and LOLs. You can LOL to yourself. LOL@you for LOLing to yourself. Your stories are the coolest ever bro.

G8rntn

TeamMainStreet said:
As cool as its been bro Ive read enough of your cool storys and LOLs. You can LOL to yourself. LOL@you for LOLing to yourself. Your stories are the coolest ever bro.

LOL@U... Cool story brah

Latest posts